Sponsored

Im not asking for much, but Ford wont sell it to me.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Im not asking for much, but Ford wont sell it to me. Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 11.58.42 AM

Are you kidding me?

All I wanted was a 4 door Black Diamond, soft top, manual with the Mid package.

Whats so difficult about that? I never would have imagined they would have not sold that. I thought Toyota was bad about packaging, this is worse. I knew, better than a lot of people on here, that we wouldnt be able to just pic and choose any option we wanted, a la carte. As a Toyota LC guy with basically NO options, Im familiar with that. I knew that they had 7 different trims for a reason. I thought maybe I was going to be able to add Signature lighting to my Black Diamond, but I thought that was a longshot.

But now they tell me I cant even get the manual with the MID package? MID???? I can MAYBE see blocking the High and Lux package for the manual, but MID?

Im sorry, I dont want to be negative, I know many of yall are happy, and thats great, Im happy for you. Seriously I am. But I am very close to deal-breaker territory right now. Because based on everything we have been shown thus far by Ford, I was sure there were multiple combinations that would satisfy my wants.

Now after this "Build and Price Reference Guide", ( I havent even been able to get into the actual Build and Price, and when I did, I couldnt actually BUILD AND PRICE) Im not even sure that they will sell a Bronco that I want.

Its not even a price issue. Ill pay for what I want, but they are locking out the ability to even package what I want. Its literally not even available.

I mean no MID package with a Manual on anything but Badlands??

FOR GODS SAKE I DONT WANT ALL BLACK LEATHER IN MY CONVERTIBLE IN SOUTH CAROLINA!!

Who is the NEANDERTHAL SASQUATCH employed by Ford that made THAT decision?
Sponsored

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Could it possibly just be a B&P issue?

Seriously, folks need to calm down a second.

OP
OP
Studawg

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Could it possibly just be a B&P issue?

Seriously, folks need to calm down a second.
Thats what I thought at first but that reference guide is a Ford document and it clearly states no manual Mid package on anything but Badlands, in Badlands specs. And says in Black Diamond specs next to 7 speed manual, not available with Mid package.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford is doing what they can to keep the take rate low on the MT. They either don't have enough or just don't want to sell them.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thats what I thought at first but that reference guide is a Ford document and it clearly states no manual Mid package on anything but Badlands, in Badlands specs. And says in Black Diamond specs next to 7 speed manual, not available with Mid package.
To be fair, Ford has fucked this up and fucked up information so many fucking times that it could very well be an issue with the guide and B&P.

Probably not - but maybe

Sponsored

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't trust the left hand's communication with the right hand at this point is all.

And if so, good reason to upgrade to Badlands?

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford is doing what they can to keep the take rate low on the MT. They either don't have enough or just don't want to sell them.
Less to replace later when the chineseum melts.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It is sounding like we may have to go aftermarket for some of the features/options we want. They have made so many models that they might just be limiting options at this point to make these easier to build.

With the shortages, "dont have enough" is a serious possibility.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey, I live in South Carolina too. :D We can hug and cry together

Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man, you’re asking way too much. That is a ridiculous package request. No one else is going to want that. ?

s/ j/k

Aut-Lin

Black Diamond
First Name
Aut-Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Black Diamond with Mid package and manual was all I wanted...

If anything at least give us the option of a Cold Weather package for heated seats!

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Less to replace later when the chineseum melts.
This hurts me? but is also why I’m opting for the best extended warranty possible to make sure when my chinesium transmission melts I’ll get a new vehicle out of it lol

den_jkur

First Edition
First Name
Deepu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They have made so many models that they might just be limiting options at this point to make these easier to build.
This is what I was thinking too when I saw all the glitches... isn't it common sense to start with something simple than offering 6 trims to start. More isn't always better. link

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This hurts me? but is also why I’m opting for the best extended warranty possible to make sure when my chinesium transmission melts I’ll get a new vehicle out of it lol
Gotta look out for yourself, for sure!
Sponsored