Sponsored

Im not asking for much, but Ford wont sell it to me.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is there anything about a remote start on a new vehicle that requires hardware, or is it all software? Seems easy enough to have remote start function disabled on MTs and still have everything else in the mid package.

Mainerunr

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The mid package include remote start. You can't remote start a manual transmission... If you leave the vehicle in gear and remote start, bad things happen....
Mid package says Remote start is available with the Automatic Transmission (at least when building a BL)...it does let you have mid with the manual...

Last edited:

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had ventilated seats in my last 2 cars and I run them year round. The beads may be the answer I'm looking for

OP
OP
Studawg

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Screw the manual. Im getting too old to shift anyway. Ikd like to keep this thing for the rest of my life so I wont want to be shifting anyway.

And I was going to have to wait forever for a Mansquatch too.

Just give me the Black Diamond with MID and Squatch.

Now I can get it sooner.

Im back in the game boys!

Now if I can just get motherloving BUILD AND PRICE TOOL TO ACTUALLY WORK, I CAN BUILD MY DREAM BRONCO!!!!

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 11.58.42 AM.png

Are you kidding me?

All I wanted was a 4 door Black Diamond, soft top, manual with the Mid package.

Whats so difficult about that? I never would have imagined they would have not sold that. I thought Toyota was bad about packaging, this is worse. I knew, better than a lot of people on here, that we wouldnt be able to just pic and choose any option we wanted, a la carte. As a Toyota LC guy with basically NO options, Im familiar with that. I knew that they had 7 different trims for a reason. I thought maybe I was going to be able to add Signature lighting to my Black Diamond, but I thought that was a longshot.

But now they tell me I cant even get the manual with the MID package? MID???? I can MAYBE see blocking the High and Lux package for the manual, but MID?

Im sorry, I dont want to be negative, I know many of yall are happy, and thats great, Im happy for you. Seriously I am. But I am very close to deal-breaker territory right now. Because based on everything we have been shown thus far by Ford, I was sure there were multiple combinations that would satisfy my wants.

Now after this "Build and Price Reference Guide", ( I havent even been able to get into the actual Build and Price, and when I did, I couldnt actually BUILD AND PRICE) Im not even sure that they will sell a Bronco that I want.

Its not even a price issue. Ill pay for what I want, but they are locking out the ability to even package what I want. Its literally not even available.

I mean no MID package with a Manual on anything but Badlands??

FOR GODS SAKE I DONT WANT ALL BLACK LEATHER IN MY CONVERTIBLE IN SOUTH CAROLINA!!

Who is the NEANDERTHAL SASQUATCH employed by Ford that made THAT decision?
I hear you man. So frustrating. I thought it was a glitch at first. Nope!!!!!!ugh.
Sponsored