Sponsored

I'm not getting younger. So with Ford so tight lipped, I just bought a new Wrangler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesmoDog

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I bought a Wrangler in February when I saw when job 1 was for the Bronco. I work for a tier 1 supplier and will likley see a Bronco in the flesh before the average bear, but I still decided not to wait. I'm enjoying my Wrangler NOW, and can move into a Bronco later. I'll have had my Wrangler for two years by the time I could buy a Bronco.

Turns out my wife likes the wrangler too, so who knows. It may be her Grand Cherokee that goes away if a Bronco looks good.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Wanted33

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I bought a Wrangler in February when I saw when job 1 was for the Bronco. I work for a tier 1 supplier and will likley see a Bronco in the flesh before the average bear, but I still decided not to wait. I'm enjoying my Wrangler NOW, and can move into a Bronco later. I'll have had my Wrangler for two years by the time I could buy a Bronco.

Turns out my wife likes the wrangler too, so who knows. It may be her Grand Cherokee that goes away if a Bronco looks good.
I agree Des. By the time the Bronco debuts I'll have close to two years of fun under my belt. As I alluded in my header I'm not getting any younger, and have more years behind me than I have in front of me. For me to wait is just not an option anymore. I'm gonna have fun until time is up, and if that's in a Jeep then so be it. I'll have a big ol' smile on my face when I get to the gate. ;):)

Deleted member 3063

It's called buyers remorse, the symptoms you might have a year from now. :eek:

Not necessarily from buying a Jeep but maybe after seeing what upgrades Jeep makes to answer the Bronco. I see resale prices being effected by the Bronco and Jeep upgrades.

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's called buyers remorse, the symptoms you might have a year from now. :eek:

Not necessarily from buying a Jeep but maybe after seeing what upgrades Jeep makes to answer the Bronco. I see resale prices being effected by the Bronco and Jeep upgrades.
No offense bud, but this is a super dead thread with the owner of the thread who left this forum at the time of posting

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No offense bud, but this is a super dead thread with the owner of the thread who left this forum at the time of posting
actually, the OP was on here yesterday. He is still hanging around, waiting to get rid of that Heep for a Sasquatch Bronco.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I recall thinking it was a silly move , but he makes a solid point..... and here i am , a year later, thinking about a New Ranger or 150 for a year or two instead of buying the Bronco now.....now being next freaking April!

csj

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma OR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice Wrangler, and it'll probably have great resale value if you decide to change later, congrats.

aplm7

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I recall thinking it was a silly move , but he makes a solid point..... and here i am , a year later, thinking about a New Ranger or 150 for a year or two instead of buying the Bronco now.....now being next freaking April!
I'm in the same decision. I don't like the current Ranger though heh, isn't it supposed to be redesigned next year too? Maybe F150 offroad for me is a good choice while waiting. Hell,a Raptor would hold it's value perfectly :D

chicknwithabeer

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubicon unlimited 2015 Ford f150 3.5 E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought a used Wrangler Sahara to get me thru to the release of the Bronco. Man that Bronco needs to step up as far as capabilities and fun factor. I'm a Ford man and going from a 2016 F-150 to a JLUS was a shock at first but NO regrets now. But, that being said I will reserve and order soon as order banks are open. Good thing I work at the Ford store and have that connection with the sales manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.