Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bill, thank you for putting the very small problems we have with getting our new Bronco into perspective. There are much more important things in life than a new vehicle whether we recognize that, or not. I chose too recognize that fact, and hopefully your post will help others do the same. Prayers for strength sent.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Razorback

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Razorback

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope we get a chance to meet. I am up in McKinney and would love to hear more about your son's life. I am hosting a Bronco meet-up August 28th, 7:30 pm at the Frisco Rail Yards. Would love to buy you a beer and catch-up.
I saw the meet up. We will be at the Austin Off-Roadeo that weekend or I would absolutely be there!!! We will be doing everything Bronco related. Last Oct we drove from Dallas to Townsend, TN just to see the new Bronco's at the Bronco Celebration. This has quickly become a labor of love.

OP
OP
Razorback

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Much love! The bronco has a very emotional pull for some of us. For me it’s the ties that bind me to my pops.. for you it’s your son!
I hope you get that email that provides you with some emotional relief!
Much love to you friend. ❤

Sponsored
OP
OP
Razorback

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So beautifully written, and I am so sorry for your loss. I ordered my Bronco in honor of my eldest brother, Gary aka "Tuffy". He owned several and was so looking forward to the 6g release, but sadly passed a year before the big reveal. My "Tuffy" was built on your son Connor's birthday, August 6. So here's to Connor and Gary. đź’™
Amen...use that Bronco! ❤💙

OP
OP
Razorback

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We all have our own personal reasons for wanting this unicorn. Mine is my 6 year old little buddy, Max. He’s high functioning, mostly non verbal Autistic. At this point in life, mom and I are fairly certain he will never fully function on his own and will never be capable of leaving home. When he was born, I thought of all the special moments a dad does. Watching and helping him play sports, build cars and trucks, and watching him enjoy life with friends. While most of those thoughts disappeared with his diagnosis, one great thing has bloomed in our relationship: this kid LOVES to go wheeling. We can take off sun up to sun down, through sun, rain, sleet or snow. This kid absolutely digs it. I grew up in the back seat of a Bronco. My first wheels were a Bronco. This is one thing I can give to my boy that I know he understands.
I’m not telling this for anyone to feel bad or anything like that, just to point out that everyone has a story or a reason.

I cannot even begin to imagine the road you’ve been down. I’m sure there’s several things about the situation that you have trouble saying out loud. Just remember that when the day finally arrives (and contrary to the outlook of the current Ford fiasco, it will eventually arrive), you’ll never be wheeling alone.

I wouldn’t give my spot up for anything. Or so I thought until just now. If I had any control over it, I’d give up my spot in line for you and Connor.
Stay strong and stay wild.
Ford Bronco I'm ready for what tomorrow brings IMG_20210331_114802
Warms my heart to hear you spending time with your boy wheeling. Do it every chance you get. And no way would I take the spot of you and your son, it means more to me going forward that parents and their kids have every opportunity to bond. Memories are all we have.
Sponsored