Sponsored

I'm seeing a bunch of emails going out today!

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not mine. I swear Ford lost my Bronco. It's been built before others in my area who's Bronco already shipped.
Sponsored

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol my brother gets banned constantly, I’m like why do you even go there when you know it’s just a knitting circle of groupthink Karens.

But thanks for the intel on deliveries, I’m currently sitting here waiting on the call today or tomorrow.

1FD06D6E-37DD-4169-A14D-7F86F7D423C4.png
That's awesome! Congrats 🤘🏼👍🏼

gaspasm

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f-150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm not sure I'm gonna believe it when mine is in the driveway. It will be so long after I order I'll probably forget I even did order one. Gettin' old don'tcha know. :)
True i got a day 2 res/day 1 order/ #1 dealer and no build yet. 2dr/lux. I gotta keep asking my dealer just what the hell i ordered 🥴

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Over a month in production and no word yet. 🥲
Still not even a VIN here...
I 99'd my order for a MY22 MOD top... But then at the beginning of the month I code 10'd it because I wasn't waiting until 2023...so back to MIC top.
I don't think reservation dates even matter now... And Ford gave me the run around and now I'm at the back of the line 😡😠🤬
But my build is a squatched 2 door 🤷🏼‍♂️

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Didn’t see dates on those, always difficult to sort out what’s new and what’s a response.
FaceBook‘s lack of reasonable syntax for a grumpy old man like me is only part of what keeps me mostly off FB.
Thanks, though, for bringing it to our attention.
Now get off my lawn.
To be fair, it does say "today @4:50". Not sure if you can blame that on old age 😂

Sponsored

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stuff is getting old. Aug 8th reservation and converted fed 4th. Zero emails and I even dropped my mic for softtop and dropped the hitch. Zero coms and I see people already having bronco with order dates of 2021

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stuff is getting old. Aug 8th reservation and converted fed 4th. Zero emails and I even dropped my mic for softtop and dropped the hitch. Zero coms and I see people already having bronco with order dates of 2021
Nobody ordered before 2021...do you mean 2021 reservations?

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You do realize just about a month after launch in Aug there's probably a good 100k people in front of you if not more right? By September the 170k or so reservations number was floated around.

Everyone ordered in 2021 as Jan 18th or 19th was when reservations could be converted to actual orders.

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nobody ordered before 2021...do you mean 2021 reservations?
No I am talking about the people that didn't pre-order them but went to dealers and ordered them in 2021. There have been several post of this happening.
You do realize just about a month after launch in Aug there's probably a good 100k people in front of you if not more right? By September the 170k or so reservations number was floated around.

Everyone ordered in 2021 as Jan 18th or 19th was when reservations could be converted to actual orders.
Yea I get that but I have seen post of people not pre ordering units and they have received them.

Still would like to see the mass email we were supposed to get in May of our status. Zero communication is pretty shitty. I know there are probably 100k orders ahead of me. Just any update would be nice at this point.

Sponsored
OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lots of dude bronco babes.
It was female oriented in the beginning. I joined after leaving that other shitshow Bronco group on FB. Now it's "Bad Ass Bronco Enthusiasts" B.A.B.E.S. 👍🏼

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It was female oriented in the beginning. I joined after leaving that other shitshow Bronco group on FB. Now it's "Bad Ass Bronco Enthusiasts" B.A.B.E.S. 👍🏼
"Bad Ass Bronco Enthusiasts... Someday"

You forgot the "S"

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol my brother gets banned constantly, I’m like why do you even go there when you know it’s just a knitting circle of groupthink Karens.

But thanks for the intel on deliveries, I’m currently sitting here waiting on the call today or tomorrow.

1FD06D6E-37DD-4169-A14D-7F86F7D423C4.png
Lol same and once you get banned they ban you for everything with their hacking software. I was joking with my friend and he told me he was going to kick me in the jimmy, so I replied with the exact same thing. Boom, banned for a week. I laughed at a meal prepared cooking ad and said, “Americans are so lazy anymore.” Boom, banned for a week.

I just deleted that shit and moved on lol.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks