Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The worst part is that I think they are doing their best. It is not a good look for Ford in general.
Agreed. Very disappointing launch.
Sponsored

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™ll trade my day 2 reservation, lack of VIN, and no hope for 2021MY for your lost in-production. I can put cash with my end too.

Seriously though, Ford has done us all dirty with this roll out. Definitely the Nine Circles of Bronco Hell.

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
This would drive me insane. If itā€™s not ready to ship, I donā€™t want to know that itā€™s built and in a lot waiting for something. Iā€™d like to be blissfully ignorant of that, lol.

Just tell me when itā€™s on its way.

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm starting to think I won't see our Bronco this year, Wildtrak had a Blend Date of 6-30 and it has been crickets since then. The frustrating part is I called Ford a couple weeks back and they said it's built and will show that soon and be scheduled for delivery. Two weeks later they say it's still in production. I'm guessing roof issue but who knows. I called yesterday and spent 1/2 hour on phone with customer service and even a supervisor and got zero information, have an end date of 7-17 what ever that means but it still shows in production. Dealer can't get any info either.
Ford did a great job on the design, the marketing, and communication up until about a month ago when things went off the tracks. They told me yesterday they don't know if it will be two weeks, two months, or even this year lol
Youā€™re built for sure. Just hasnā€™t shipped yet. Youā€™ll see it this year.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm starting to think I won't see our Bronco this year, Wildtrak had a Blend Date of 6-30 and it has been crickets since then. The frustrating part is I called Ford a couple weeks back and they said it's built and will show that soon and be scheduled for delivery. Two weeks later they say it's still in production. I'm guessing roof issue but who knows. I called yesterday and spent 1/2 hour on phone with customer service and even a supervisor and got zero information, have an end date of 7-17 what ever that means but it still shows in production. Dealer can't get any info either.
Ford did a great job on the design, the marketing, and communication up until about a month ago when things went off the tracks. They told me yesterday they don't know if it will be two weeks, two months, or even this year lol
20210731_112932.gif

Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You should count yourself "lucky" that they are holding the unit instead of sending it out,we all have seen some issues with these earlier builds myself included ,some minor some major.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What's your VIN?

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"Mr. OWTM, we've been waiting for you to call. Yes, we have your Bronco right here...I can see it. Yep, I will see to it that it gets shipped tomorrow...No, thank you Mr. OWTM."

Why are you torturing yourself? Calling Ford at least three times to dig for info they don't have. This level of commitment and interaction us masochistic.

We know why they are sitting, there are parts issues. It could be supply chain or quality, but there is a parts issue. They will ship them out as soon as they can, and promptly seek to collect your money!

Until then, we have to be patient.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

SIXMIL

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes C350 coupe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello to All!!
I'm joining the ranks of the patiently awaiting masses!!:oops:
Great site, tons of info!
Cheers!!

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Chaos

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™ll trade my day 2 reservation, lack of VIN, and no hope for 2021MY for your lost in-production. I can put cash with my end too.

Seriously though, Ford has done us all dirty with this roll out. Definitely the Nine Circles of Bronco Hell.
Just appreciating the Dante reference.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From the beginning, the thing I've been prepping myself is the purgatory of post-built, pre-delivery. So many people who have ordered vehicles before say this is the worst part because there is no information. Ford CS reps won't be able to tell you anything, your dealer won't know, etc. And "standard" wait times were quoted as 2-6 weeks with lots of a stories of longer.

That isn't meant to make anyone feel any better, necessarily, but rather to say that this isn't abnormal. And it sucks. But it doesn't mean something is broken or this is worse than usual. It's unfortunately normal.

Add in new vehicles, top issues requiring additional QC measures, and, yes, COVID, and I doubt this is the last of these issues we'll hear about.
Sponsored