cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, I finally took delivery yesterday, so I figured I would post my impressions. These are in no particular order.
1. The 2.3 has plenty of power, especially on the low end. Yes, the 2.7 would be better but, if your looking to save money, the 2.3 is more than enough to keep you happy.
2. The stereo system is not near as bad as others have made it out to be. The quality is pretty poor, but the volume is more than adequate.
3. The noise from the soft tip is minimal to none. I experienced zero noise around town and very minimal noise at highway speeds.
4. Taking off the soft top was very easy and only took about 5 minutes on my first attempt. Putting it on is another story. It took me about 30 minutes just because if you don't do it in a particular order, you have to start over. Im sure this will get easire with practice.
5. The ride is smooth as silk.
6. It is very roomy. Somehow, ford has made this vehicle feel as roomy as the F150, at least up front. The back seats aren't near as roomy as a supercrew, but definitely more spacious than the tacoma I traded in.
7. You feel at home very quickly. In my prior new vehicles, it took several days to weeks of driving before I got used to the feel of everything. 5 minutes behind the wheel of the bronco and I already felt at home.
8. I drove about 220 miles yesterday, mostly highway with a little city mixed in. I'm averaging 21.5mpg.

A couple weeks ago, I told my wife that after taking delivery, I planned to try to sale it for a huge profit like so many others have done. I have completely abandoned that idea. I guess when you take the year long anticipation and add the complete lack of disappointment and that "at home" feeling, it completely changes your perspective. Call me crazy, but I wouldn't sale this this for 100k lol. Hopefully it continues to impress and we have many years together. Can't wait to get it off road.

Upgrades coming soon!

20211018_165327.jpg
Sponsored

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad you got yours!!!

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I finally took delivery yesterday, so I figured I would post my impressions. These are in no particular order.
1. The 2.3 has plenty of power, especially on the low end. Yes, the 2.7 would be better but, if your looking to save money, the 2.3 is more than enough to keep you happy.
2. The stereo system is not near as bad as others have made it out to be. The quality is pretty poor, but the volume is more than adequate.
3. The noise from the soft tip is minimal to none. I experienced zero noise around town and very minimal noise at highway speeds.
4. Taking off the soft top was very easy and only took about 5 minutes on my first attempt. Putting it on is another story. It took me about 30 minutes just because if you don't do it in a particular order, you have to start over. Im sure this will get easire with practice.
5. The ride is smooth as silk.
6. It is very roomy. Somehow, ford has made this vehicle feel as roomy as the F150, at least up front. The back seats aren't near as roomy as a supercrew, but definitely more spacious than the tacoma I traded in.
7. You feel at home very quickly. In my prior new vehicles, it took several days to weeks of driving before I got used to the feel of everything. 5 minutes behind the wheel of the bronco and I already felt at home.
8. I drove about 220 miles yesterday, mostly highway with a little city mixed in. I'm averaging 21.5mpg.

A couple weeks ago, I told my wife that after taking delivery, I planned to try to sale it for a huge profit like so many others have done. I have completely abandoned that idea. I guess when you take the year long anticipation and add the complete lack of disappointment and that "at home" feeling, it completely changes your perspective. Call me crazy, but I wouldn't sale this this for 100k lol. Hopefully it continues to impress and we have many years together. Can't wait to get it off road.

Upgrades coming soon!

Ford Bronco Impressions after 24 hours 20211018_165327
I've never liked Race Red, but something about it in that lighting is fantastic!

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've never liked Race Red, but something about it in that lighting is fantastic!
I planned on A51 like everyone else, that's why I changed my order. My dealer only had 1 Race Red out of 180 orders. I will be number 2.

Sponsored

Alexis England

Black Diamond
First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford F350 dually 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Update: zone 2" lift and BFG KO2 35's. And yes, I kept the steelies. They're my favorite part!

Ford Bronco Impressions after 24 hours 20211025_173424
Looks Great, I love the Steelies too! I know some people don't and say they look cheap but i think they Look Great!

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Update: zone 2" lift and BFG KO2 35's. And yes, I kept the steelies. They're my favorite part!

Ford Bronco Impressions after 24 hours 20211025_173424
Looks fantastic!!! I’m a Race Red too!!!

JohnWayne

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2018 F350, 2015 Transit, 2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great. I would say enjoy but looks like you are already doing that so carry on!

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

congratulations!
She a beauty.

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you filled up the tank yet to confirm that, or are you going off system readings? I've never seen anyone claim anything over 20mpg on this site, so that seems odd.
Sponsored