Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No use or talk about the sway bar disconnect?

LiteBrite

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's clear from the comments that the Jeep crowd is scratching their heads trying to figure out how this alien technology is even possible. They are blown away by the Bronco (in large part due to Kevin's driving - which lite-brite hating or not - is objectively excellent). It is also clear that Brittany is a reliable spotter and understands Kevin's ability to get stupid. This video really highlights the abilities of the Bronco.

Now, I have never been a Lite-Brite fan boi, but it is hard to dislike these two... Tennis skirts and all. Brittany is cute (although she has a smile that reminds me of the Joker from Batman) and if Kevin wasn't such a talented driver, he would be a narcissist, but it's not narcissism when you can back it up. Almost all the video content they put out is quality (although I wish they would drop the clickbait titles).

I guess that I am trying to say is... Welcome to Lite-Brite (not that my opinion counts). Looking forward to seeing what you do with the Bronco. Great video.
Uhhhhhh thanks!

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The rear control arm brackets get banged up a bit but it’s fine

Hey Kevin, you' all racing that Bomber at KOH this year???? I'm counting down the days, should be another great race this year.

Just watched last years, again, a few days ago. 😁

skiborsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRX, Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great news is that we’re working with next venture motorsports to come up with skids and sliders that utilize UHMW so you never get hung up again at all
That's great! Seems like you have really enjoyed their stuff versus the old steal Metal Cloak parts.

Especially interested if they're not unobtanium. We seem to see a lot of announcements for things that then say coming soon for a long, long time ago (e.g., everything from the Loren Healy video you guys shot in probably July is still coming soon!).

Sponsored

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lite Brite does good content but by Gawd I have to Keep it on MUTE!

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If y’all liked this one wait for Wednesday evening video where we go against a stock rubicon with 35s and do an 8 and 7 rated trail!
Thank you LightBrite. Looks like PlanB really Stocked rocked ( pun intended) Plan B. The Bronco looks surprisingly capable stock out of the box.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great news is that we’re working with next venture motorsports to come up with skids and sliders that utilize UHMW so you never get hung up again at all
I was just wondering when you were going to mention this! Haha 🤙🏻

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Awesome. Wishful thinking that they won’t be priced with a bronco markup? (cough $800 stirrups cough)

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Uhhhhhh thanks!
Don't worry, I am sure that you both will have the opportunity to beat me in person. I might be a little obnoxious, but you will never have to guess whether or not you know what I think!

Still think that you guys did a great job on the video!
Sponsored