• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

In anticipation of the build and price, ive been looking at something

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, this may not be real important to a lot of you, but i am an audiophile, and one of the only options i really feel like i absolutely really want is the upgraded stereo in the badlands. Ive been playing with the bronco sport builder, and the only way to upgrade to that stereo, is to add on the full "badlands package" for 2500$. It shows as a standalone option on the bronco page, but i wonder if you will be forced to go with the lux package to get it. Im curious to see how much that "lux" package costs, as the "badlands" package on the sport is actually less than i would have expected. I assume it will be a bit more, with the addition of the 12" screen (which i honestly dont really care about). Do you guys think that the lux package and badlands package will be at all similarly priced?
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I couldn't even guess what Ford will do about the upgraded stereo in the Bronco. I do know that with the wife's Mustang you can get the higher end stereo as a stand alone option at $995. Kind of a high price and, that's only on what calls the "Premium" model. So, we may see something along those lines.

OP
OP
pat86323

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I couldn't even guess what Ford will do about the upgraded stereo in the Bronco. I do know that with the wife's Mustang you can get the higher end stereo as a stand alone option at $995. Kind of a high price and, that's only on what calls the "Premium" model. So, we may see something along those lines.
Id be okay with that kind of price as an individual option, or the lux package even, if the price isnt too ridiculous.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

according to what we can see today, the LUX package is pretty much the upgraded sound system and you have to go to the High package first, making it a pricey option. Unless you want the High package it would probably be cheaper to get an aftermarket system.

OP
OP
pat86323

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

according to what we can see today, the LUX package is pretty much the upgraded sound system and you have to go to the High package first, making it a pricey option. Unless you want the High package it would probably be cheaper to get an aftermarket system.
Im not so sure haha, this isnt like my 94 bronco where you just go to the store, buy a deck and speakers and drop them in. The stereo is integrated with the screen, and will have places to put all the speakers(it appears that speaker pods may attach to the roll cage, and those enclosures arent gonna be free), i actually have a hunch that trying to match this system in the aftermarket will be very expensive, or at the very least, a legendary hassle. and the factory system will look nice and clean.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have been fishing around crutchfield, etc. Based on other Ford vehicles with Sync, seems like putting in an amp and swapping to component speakers without changing the head unit is the avenue if we can't get B&O stand alone.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, this may not be real important to a lot of you, but i am an audiophile, and one of the only options i really feel like i absolutely really want is the upgraded stereo in the badlands. Ive been playing with the bronco sport builder, and the only way to upgrade to that stereo, is to add on the full "badlands package" for 2500$. It shows as a standalone option on the bronco page, but i wonder if you will be forced to go with the lux package to get it. Im curious to see how much that "lux" package costs, as the "badlands" package on the sport is actually less than i would have expected. I assume it will be a bit more, with the addition of the 12" screen (which i honestly dont really care about). Do you guys think that the lux package and badlands package will be at all similarly priced?
Sports talk radio sounds the same no matter what system you have.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

One thing I noticed was that LUX (corrected) came with something else that may explain such a large jump. Not only does it come with better sound and adaptive cruise, but also gets you Navigation withOUT a subscription.

I am not happy that some of those things will be out of my price range, but I'm glad they did not toss those on the MID package and raise its price. A Bronco without MID just is not worth having IMO. To many basics come with MID to miss out.

Last edited:

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Soon.

No, really this time.

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As somebody who was debating it. Just get the lux

the screen alone is worth it. The B&o is good too

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One thing I noticed was that HIGH came with something else that may explain such a large jump. Not only does it come with better sound and adaptive cruise, but also gets you Navigation withOUT a subscription.

I am not happy that some of those things will be out of my price range, but I'm glad they did not toss those on the MID package and raise its price. A Bronco without MID just is not worth having IMO. To many basics come with MID to miss out.
Lol, only thing I see in mid that is worthwhile is the heated seats.
Like OP, I would prefer the B&O, but not at the Lux price..... I'll create my own.

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im not so sure haha, this isnt like my 94 bronco where you just go to the store, buy a deck and speakers and drop them in. The stereo is integrated with the screen, and will have places to put all the speakers(it appears that speaker pods may attach to the roll cage, and those enclosures arent gonna be free), i actually have a hunch that trying to match this system in the aftermarket will be very expensive, or at the very least, a legendary hassle. and the factory system will look nice and clean.
People don't understand the absolute headache trying to integrate aftermarket audio on newer cars..... if you haven't tried in the past 2 or 3 years and expect to be able to go in during an afternoon (remember the plastic "templates" for the dash?!!... yea those don't work) you have a whole lot of hurt in front of you. remember there is no glass or dash when they put these systems in..

Ford Bronco In anticipation of the build and price, ive been looking at something 1603388768961

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lol, only thing I see in mid that is worthwhile is the heated seats.
Like OP, I would prefer the B&O, but not at the Lux price..... I'll create my own.
Eric, I'm hoping that Ford will throw us a bone, and offer the B&O as a stand alone option like they did when we ordered the wife's Mustang. I've got two vehicles already with the built in Nav systems, and find that using Google maps with Andriod Auto is much easier. So, the B&O without having to add the Lux package would make me happy. But, I ain't gonna hold my breath that Ford will be that nice.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have been fishing around crutchfield, etc. Based on other Ford vehicles with Sync, seems like putting in an amp and swapping to component speakers without changing the head unit is the avenue if we can't get B&O stand alone.

That's the route I'm going. Hopefully someone will make a stealth box for a sub for the Bronco.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Eric, I'm hoping that Ford will throw us a bone, and offer the B&O as a stand alone option like they did when we ordered the wife's Mustang. I've got two vehicles already with the built in Nav systems, and find that using Google maps with Andriod Auto is much easier. So, the B&O without having to add the Lux package would make me happy. But, I ain't gonna hold my breath that Ford will be that nice.
That would be nice, but I don't think it will be available below the High package or some other gatekeeping, possibly, due to differing factory wiring harnesses.
Sponsored