• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

In anticipation of the build and price, ive been looking at something

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure no B&O without Lux, that question was asked and answered at the Bronco East Event.
Sponsored

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in agreement the B&O should be available as a standalone option like on the Mustangs. There is nothing in the high package I would want or use besides the 12" Screen and even that's not a big deal to me. Sadly I think that's exactly why they "locked" behind the high package.

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People don't understand the absolute headache trying to integrate aftermarket audio on newer cars..... if you haven't tried in the past 2 or 3 years and expect to be able to go in during an afternoon (remember the plastic "templates" for the dash?!!... yea those don't work) you have a whole lot of hurt in front of you. remember there is no glass or dash when they put these systems in..

1603388768961.png
Concur!!!! Just ask a jeep owner that got the base audio package and upgraded with aftermarket.... expensive and hard as a DIY.... Most audio shops would rather upgrade the higher end system that is already built in and integrated with the vehicles computer.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just hope the sound is decent in the standard package. I'd love a better sound system though

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well know soon enough but for me, basic stuff that every new vehicle should have, especially talking 50K..

Being able to unlock your doors without having to dig in you pockets for a fob
Footwell Lighting so you can see your floorboards at night
Auto Dimming Rear View
Non-Manual Temp Controls
Illuminated Visor Mirrors... (I guess unless you don't have a misses)
BLIS
Rear Camera Grid Lines (So you can see how close you are to things)

My $25k car has all these things.

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One thing I noticed was that HIGH came with something else that may explain such a large jump. Not only does it come with better sound and adaptive cruise, but also gets you Navigation withOUT a subscription.

I am not happy that some of those things will be out of my price range, but I'm glad they did not toss those on the MID package and raise its price. A Bronco without MID just is not worth having IMO. To many basics come with MID to miss out.
I don't think this is the case. I was on Ford's website earlier and Mid and High Packages should both have a 90 day free trial with Subscription Nav and the Lux Package gets a 3 year free trial with Subscription Nav. High Package doesn't list these details, but the Mid Package and Lux Package both do at the bottom.

Mid Package Details:
Ford Bronco In anticipation of the build and price, ive been looking at something Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 3.12.56 PM

Lux Package Details:
Ford Bronco In anticipation of the build and price, ive been looking at something Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 3.13.16 PM

This can be seen when you click on "Explore this Model" (I did Badlands) and then "Packages" and select the "i" icon next to them to bring up the details.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Concur!!!! Just ask a jeep owner that got the base audio package and upgraded with aftermarket.... expensive and hard as a DIY.... Most audio shops would rather upgrade the higher end system that is already built in and integrated with the vehicles computer.
Actually Kicker makes some awesome coaxials that replace the factory speakers. Even without an amp they sounded pretty damn good. I did all four in about an hour when I had my JK. Very popular upgrade. And there are a few really easy options for amps made for the Wrangler. All this of course using the factory h/u.

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't think this is the case. I was on Ford's website earlier and Mid and High Packages should both have a 90 day free trial with Subscription Nav and the Lux Package gets a 3 year free trial with Subscription Nav. High Package doesn't list these details, but the Mid Package and Lux Package both do at the bottom.

Mid Package Details:
Ford Bronco In anticipation of the build and price, ive been looking at something Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 3.13.16 PM

Lux Package Details:

This can be seen when you click on "Explore this Model" (I did Badlands) and then "Packages" and select the "i" icon next to them to bring up the details.
I can't believe I said High...meant to say Lux. With all the inaccuracies out there I definitely could be wrong but I had seen the LUX stating that the Nav was offline and didn't need the subscription.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't believe I said High...meant to say Lux. With all the inaccuracies out there I definitely could be wrong but I had seen the LUX stating that the Nav was offline and didn't need the subscription.
Who even knows anything anymore? :ROFLMAO:

Totally thought B&P would help. Now I’m more confused in some areas. Like what is this all about with the roof rack not being allowed with Sasquatch on the four door? I guess people were having trouble adding that and it makes no sense to me.
Sponsored