Sponsored

In Charlotte, NC - How long should I expect build to delivery to be?

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just received a build week yesterday of 11/28. I’m in Charlotte, NC and just wondering if anyone had any times experienced from when their Bronco was built to the time they took delivery?

Just trying to navigate planning financing. I know a lot of rate locks are for 60 days so not sure if I should try to beat the next rate hike expected next week. Don’t know if I should even expect to have it by the end of the year if it doesn’t get moved to another build week and is actually built on that week?
Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Such a large variable. Mine arrived at the dealer in Minneapolis 16 days after my 3/29/22 blend date. My dealer tells me recently 30-50 days after blend date is more normal but many here have nightmare stories that are much longer. I have a build week of 11/14 for my 2nd Bronco(my adult daughter is buying my 2022) so I will soon find out how long the current wait time is.

I’m setting my expectation at 45 days after the modules populate so with no further delays, maybe around the New Year.

Last edited:

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
If that’s your first build date, then it probably won’t stick. And shipping is anyone’s guess. They might keep it on their lot offer it builds because it’s awaiting chips or there might be a rail strike. Hopefully you’ll get it sometime in February.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just hope your experience is better than mine. I got a build date (Nov) at the end of September 2021 and it didn't get to my dealer until the end of April 2022 (7 months). It was in the process of being 'built' for over 100 days (sitting on 'Ice Mountain').

I have read where at least one guy ordered his and picked it up within 2 weeks. So it's wildly variable.

Sponsored

RAMTOWIT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 3500 dually
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just received a build week yesterday of 11/28. I’m in Charlotte, NC and just wondering if anyone had any times experienced from when their Bronco was built to the time they took delivery?

Just trying to navigate planning financing. I know a lot of rate locks are for 60 days so not sure if I should try to beat the next rate hike expected next week. Don’t know if I should even expect to have it by the end of the year if it doesn’t get moved to another build week and is actually built on that week?
My blend date was 8/22/22 and the Bronco is showing "in transit" but it is still sitting at FORD MAP waiting for rail car movement. You have a very long wait ahead.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In central Va. and I received my Bronco 2 weeks ago, just about 2 weeks after it went into the actual build process. You could probably add another couple days if it goes out on schedule, no hold ups on the rail line, and a car carrier picks it up without too many days sitting at the rail hub.

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There is talk about another rail strike hitting around the 2nd week of November...hopefully not!

BLafferty

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Chevy Black Widow, 22 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in VA. Original order 1/23/21. Built date of 10/11/22 in Michigan. Still waiting on delivery. Rail car was in "Po" VA yesterday around noon. Can't find "Po" on the map. Once it gets to Petersburg, VA rail yard, dealer has to go pick it up. Hoping against hope that I'll finally be able to get it next week.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was 5/2 blend and took delivery 5/14 in south Alabama, but seems to be a crap shoot.
Sponsored