Sponsored

In need of advice on how to proceed with my current bronco situation..

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah I don't know how you guys are getting purchase agreements for something that hasn't even gotten a VIN. I mean I think that's awesome, but even my reputable dealer said that they can't promise a price on something that they have no idea what invoice is going to be... I tend to agree since I ordered in January of 21 and Ford still hasn't selected mine.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah I don't know how you guys are getting purchase agreements for something that hasn't even gotten a VIN. I mean I think that's awesome, but even my reputable dealer said that they can't promise a price on something that they have no idea what invoice is going to be... I tend to agree since I ordered in January of 21 and Ford still hasn't selected mine.
Umm, that's not exactly true, because when the order is put into the system, it is ordered under a specific code that reflects the time it was ordered and the pricing level at the time of the order. Look at your DORA for the price level code, that is what determines the price of the vehicle.

Axxlrod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do not sign that shit. This doesn't fall under under the name match program so the only thing I can thing of is they're trying to avoid litigation. Call Ford and get ahold of the appropriate department that handles this type of dispute.
As if there is such a department.

Ford doesn't care. They just say "Each dealer is independently owned, and separate from Ford."

There is nothing Ford can do.

You might get somewhere contacting the Ford regional rep that handles this dealer.

I did that when my dealer played some games back in the beginning. Found the regional rep's info on linked-in, and sent him an email. That got the dealer's attention.

Cooldude

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes e400 cab, edge titanium, ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Need a signed sales agreement. Do you have that?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As if there is such a department.

Ford doesn't care. They just say "Each dealer is independently owned, and separate from Ford."

There is nothing Ford can do.

You might get somewhere contacting the Ford regional rep that handles this dealer.

I did that when my dealer played some games back in the beginning. Found the regional rep's info on linked-in, and sent him an email. That got the dealer's attention.
I screwed up when I typed that last statement, it should've read, "Call and get ahold of your state's consumer protection agency or division that handles this type of dispute." Was probably in the middle of a few replies and didn't proof it before sending. Customer assistance is about the only place to gripe but they have no power. Generally, a complaint is forwarded to the dealer to handle and in this case, would be useless. Conversing with the dealer's sales ZM would be about the best you could do but ultimately, it's out of Ford's control unless the situation is blatantly illegal or violates the master dealer agreement.

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Depends on the dealer. Many of them are VERY heavily into Google Reviews and other online reviews. I'm not sure why a signed Buyer's Order with MSRP + dealer fees listed and signed by both parties isn't enough to get traction?
Sponsored