Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was a manual seat. Bottom seat definitely does not angle up or down. You won’t have the extra thigh support.
OK thanks for the info! Bummer but I’ll figure something out!

Sponsored

mylittlepony

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler / 09 TC Series 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OK thanks for the info! Bummer but I’ll figure something out!
i put a bunch of washers under the 2 front frame bolts to give me pitch on both my vehicles. one does have thigh support but is still lacking. will see if this is the case w/ my OBX.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait, that's Rapid Red? I totally thought it was Race Red all this time. Whoops! Looks great either way.
Race Red, I was thinking one thing and typing the other.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

color or which color is it still still seems to be a hot topic 😂

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just put in my Bronco order on Monday and got the cargo protector. It's listed on my order form as a "cargo area protector" for $120. I can't confirm if it's the same one in the pic, but it's the only one available to order at this time.
Guess I have to update my order. I only gave dealer the B&P printout, and that wasn’t on there.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My god that interior is a train wreck.
Taken on it's own, it's actually not too bad. Red and tan have always gone together well when pairing exterior and interior colors (not to say this would look very good in other colors, and that 2-door folks will have to be more selective). Personally I find doing 2-tone more pleasing if you don't connect the sides that have accent color along the front and back of the seat bottoms, as ford has done with the panels on the seats, but this isn't so bad. The black "island" of black that's "floating" on the seat bottom and seat back are a bit awkward when viewed without people sitting on the chairs, but it's not something you notice too much unless the vehicle is empty.

Dash, door trim and seats match up quite well with their accent colors.

The minimal blue accents are easily changed out as the handles use bronco bolts (or 5 minutes with a sharpie).

Ford Bronco In-Person Closeup Pics of 2-Door Bronco Wildtrak at Ricart Ford + Impressions 2-Door 2021 Bronco Wildtrack Sasquatch Race Red 28

My personal feeling on this is that people have become indoctrinated by the sea of black on black on black, or gray on gray on gray interiors that their subconscious has decided no contrast in any way is preferable. Manufactures associating "higher end" or "sporty" with a black package which replaces all brightwork trim with dull, featureless, black trim is evidence of this, as are the horrid "evolution" of logos becoming flat, lifeless 2D garbage.

Ford Bronco In-Person Closeup Pics of 2-Door Bronco Wildtrak at Ricart Ford + Impressions 20200324044228_Logos[1]

I find each of the newer logos (bottom row) to be horrible, cheap and boring looking. Yet it's ultra modern. If this sort of drabness inspires kids these days, then, well, I don't know what to say and we should firebomb the planet now.
Sponsored