Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi all,

apologies if this is the wrong forum. Reading through other threads, it seems people with productions dates assigned (06/21) should have received correspondence from Ford this week. I went into my tracker and while it says ‘In production’, the ‘in production’ circle isn’t checked and I received no email from Ford. Checked with my Dealer and he says he doesn’t have information for me. I’ve read there have been several 06/21 build dates pushed back, so I wanted to see if anyone can clarify this for me. Thanks in advance.

C8D67540-69FE-4834-980E-8E0167373E85.jpeg
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Status moves to "in production" ~1 week before one's scheduled build DAY, which is within 7 days after the date specified in the email you received directly from Ford (this email specified a build WEEK).

So if you had a build week of 06/21, and your build did not get pushed back, the tracker should've shown "in production" starting sometime in the 06/14-06/20 date range, and the vehicle should _complete_ production (and show a check mark) sometime in the 06/21-06/28 date range. So there are still another 4 days for a 06/21 build WEEK build to finish production and still be 100% on schedule.

OP
OP

Clarkberry86

First Edition
First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Status moves to "in production" ~1 week before one's scheduled build DAY, which is within 7 days after the date specified in the email you received directly from Ford (this email specified a build WEEK).

So if you had a build week of 06/21, and your build did not get pushed back, the tracker should've shown "in production" starting sometime in the 06/14-06/20 date range, and the vehicle should _complete_ production (and show a check mark) sometime in the 06/21-06/28 date range. So there are still another 4 days for a 06/21 build WEEK build to finish production and still be 100% on schedule.
good info. Appreciate that!

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My build week was the week of July 19th. I was pleased to learn it was pushed up to be built next week. Not the kind of news I expect from Ford.
Sponsored