First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So do we know? Is the tracker correct? and is it just magically stuck in production and they have been possibly shipped? or are they really being held up due to something?
Sponsored

303Rudy

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So do we know? Is the tracker correct? and is it just magically stuck in production and they have been possibly shipped? or are they really being held up due to something?
Supposedly the tracker's are correct. I called Ford marketing yesterday and they stated the same thing they have been saying for a month. Its been "produced" and awaiting shipment. The delivery date has passed so all they can see is "pending" for a new ETA. Reached out to the dealer but have not heard back if they can find anything else out.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Supposedly the tracker's are correct. I called Ford marketing yesterday and they stated the same thing they have been saying for a month. Its been "produced" and awaiting shipment. The delivery date has passed so all they can see is "pending" for a new ETA. Reached out to the dealer but have not heard back if they can find anything else out.
ok thanks. It still doesnt explain why april builds have shipped out while ours produced in March are just sitting there, but good to know. Agreed, I think mine is "produced" as well. The only thing I can think of is it is easier to send them off right after being produced vs one that was put aside?

303Rudy

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ok thanks. It still doesnt explain why april builds have shipped out while ours produced in March are just sitting there, but good to know. Agreed, I think mine is "produced" as well. The only thing I can think of is it is easier to send them off right after being produced vs one that was put aside?
I completely agree, I can only assume we have missing parts or chips. Makes zero sense for it to be a shipping problem. Hey I’m in Aurora too! I’m going through Groove Ford.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I completely agree, I can only assume we have missing parts or chips. Makes zero sense for it to be a shipping problem. Hey I’m in Aurora too! I’m going through Groove Ford.
Maybe that week they were missing parts/chips and they put a bunch aside...Then they got them and builds continued. I guess that makes sense. Now they have to go back and install them before shipping them out. I went with Granger. I almost went with Groove!!

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine was just changed to built 5/1/23....Not sure what happened, but you guys should check!!!

Superthornbird

Everglades
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang, 2015 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I feel like a mushroom you know kept in the dark and fed crap. heck there might be some growing on my Bronco by now just sitting at the factory

bonewizzo

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bigbend 2dr MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2/24 Blend with all modules on 2/25, “in production” status since 2/27 with mine.

Curious—anybody else here waiting have a manual transmission?

Superthornbird

Everglades
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang, 2015 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

2/24 Blend with all modules on 2/25, “in production” status since 2/27 with mine.

Curious—anybody else here waiting have a manual transmission?
I'm a 3/8 blend with a Everglades. Last update 3/9

Sponsored

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco "in Production" purgatory 58975B4C-E07D-4C2B-833B-169CF72056A1
Ford Bronco "in Production" purgatory 47D24D39-D1D3-4B55-8F15-431946639EBD

Hoping for some movement soooooooon.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Similar situation here... Built 3/26, which was the last online tracker update.
ETA still shows as 4/9-4/15. (obviously Past Due)
Ford chat/csr says it's released from production, and awaiting shipping.
I asked my dealer to escalate with their zone rep.... they'll try but said it's likely a train/shipper issue. Meanwhile, a bunch of later builds have been shipped to my dealer.
I don't know if it's a Ford issue or a shipper issue, but it sure is aggravating! I just want some answers.
I quoted myself (above) to show my build history. Still no changes since then.
Except....
Up until now I wasn't able to activate FordPass, it would just give me a 'Feature Unavailable' 'Try again after taking delivery' message.
Today it allowed me to get thru to my Bronco, it just needs someone to accept the activation.
There was a post by @ozark_stang describing some downsides to an early FordPass activation:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/3-20-2023-build-week-with-spreadsheet.63898/post-1901108

I'll take my chances on the points if I am able to track it.

987 days and counting....

OP
OP
berts

berts

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Changed to "Built" on 5/6. Waiting on a rail car i guess.

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anybody get out of purgatory yet? 4/11 blend with est. delivery window 4/19 - 4/25. Now "pending update."

303Rudy

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody get out of purgatory yet? 4/11 blend with est. delivery window 4/19 - 4/25. Now "pending update."
I’m still showing “in production” as of 03/23 and a blend date of 03/20. No update on anything from customer service. I broke down and found one on the lot and went for it.
Sponsored