Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m still showing “in production” as of 03/23 and a blend date of 03/20. No update on anything from customer service. I broke down and found one on the lot and went for it.
I'd be tempted to do the same, but dealer confirmed all offers showing up on my account and my out the door price is about $10K less than current MSRP on my build. Can't pass it up.
Sponsored

303Rudy

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd be tempted to do the same, but dealer confirmed all offers showing up on my account and my out the door price is about $10K less than current MSRP on my build. Can't pass it up.
Yeah I hear you. The dealer got one off of an auction with 60 miles on it, so it was considered “used”. Therefore my $2500 credit could not be applied. But I was so over it and it was a fully loaded out Badlands from what I originally wanted. So I told them to take my damn money because I don’t care anymore! Still have the one on order, maybe I’ll flip it if the math works otherwise I’ll walk away. I hope you get yours soon! Such BS Ford cannot communicate to the issue on delay!

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anybody get out of purgatory yet? 4/11 blend with est. delivery window 4/19 - 4/25. Now "pending update."
I finally got out. Just give it time. they will get to it. From what I found anywhere from 1 to 6 months...but it will happen.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's pathetic, frankly. Glad you're out!
A few people in our Colorado group got out too. It is really hit and miss. Some are still in purgatory though. Not much rhyme or reason behind it.

Sponsored

bonewizzo

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bigbend 2dr MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am at 3 months exactly today.....

howardde

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got out of purgatory on May 23rd, with a Shipped eMail, after having received a "Built" eMail on March 29th. So about 2 months wait. I'm in New York.

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Blend date 4/11, modules and tear tag 4/12. Stuck “in production“ since then.
Ford Bronco "in Production" purgatory IMG_1661

Sponsored

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been In Production since 4/24/23 and it’s been over a month in that state. Very frustrating…

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3/14/23 blend date
3/15/23 built
I am an employee, and had someone call in a favor for me and had it pulled to go through a full hands on audit. I had pictures of it emailed to me at work on 3/16 with a note that it was expected to ship that Friday, 3/18.
No movement, no word after that.
Went to "Built" status on 5/7
Went BACK to "In Production" on 5/11

No word since.

I understand yall's frustration, because I am just as much as yall. But, being a part of the production process I can tell you from firsthand experience, the US response to Covid seriously broke our supply chain in so many ways, I can't possibly explain in a way that anyone could comprehend.
We can't get parts, we can't get employees, we can't get chips. Incoming quality from our suppliers has taken a hit because THEY can't get reliable employees.

I'm not making excuses for us because it is what it is, but the industry IS still trying to recover. It really is just bad luck that the Bronco launch happened when it did.

(Ford employee rant/apology over)

Screenshot_20230528_210947_Edge.jpg

Screenshot_20230528_211022_Edge.jpg

Last edited:

DucatiExplorer

Raptor
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well mine has been in built status waiting for shipping since May 5th. I am so eager to get it and the wait is killing me!!

Very Frustrating.