Sponsored

In production! The like 30th build date stuck!

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This has been such a journey:

I knew I had to have one from the very second Ford announced the Bronco was coming back. Been right on top of every major leak and announcement. I had the Ford website up an hour before reservations opened, waiting. I fought through the website crash for 2 hours and 7 minutes to get my reservation to go. I put my order in at like 8 AM on the first day possible. I was first in-line to see the Bronco at our local event, got there like an hour+ early. I registered for the Off-Roadeo within an hour or two of that registration opening. Went on day one, was in group 1, and actually Bronco #1 of the convoy both days, so I was the first paying customer to drive a Bronco down the trails at any Off-Roadeo (who didn't work for a dealership).

I can not tell you how many hours of my life I've spent on this website trying to get every little bit of information I could.

IT IS FINALLY HAPPENING! THEY ARE FINALLY BUILDING MY BRONCO!

Holy shit!

I told my kids they just got demoted to #2 and #3.

Ford Bronco In production!  The like 30th build date stuck! 1631841208225

Ford Bronco In production!  The like 30th build date stuck! 1631841257132
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jdyount

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I shall now link the PERFECT post for this ....
I was debating including this on my op! Saw the other thread it was on. It was definitely one of those "hallelujah" moments when my sticker finally loaded.

I knew as of yesterday that my latest build date had not pushed. I had the VIN page up on my work comupter all day, probably refreshed 100 times. I was sitting here tonight on my phone, about the 5th refresh over 2 hours, I had almost given up. I was thinking through how long I was going to wait to message my dealer, dreading hearing the news that I was getting pushed another few weeks.

Then it just popped, startled me. My wife was like "what happened", then she saw the smile on my face and knew...

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was definitely one of those moments "hallelujah" when my sticker finally loaded.
LOL, I totally get it.
That posts PERFECTLY described my initial emotions also.
The IMMACULATE post!

I'll be lighting this board up with that from now on, LOL!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Jdyount

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lame. Too easy to get buried. 8 pages deep already

Each Bronco order holder deserves their own thread if they so desire.

Let admin earn their keep if they want it condensed, but original builds should get some time in the lime light.

In a year, nobody will give a shit.
I completely agree.

If you really think about it, this is a little bit of the beginning of the end for me having Bronco6G dominate my day. Yes I will absolutley still be around, but gone will be the days of me having 3 B6G tabs open on my computer all day every single day, of me checking the "Latest Posts" and "New Threads" on my phone 57 times a day,...

In another month I may only be on here once or twice a day.

Let me have my moment.

Sponsored

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have a MIC top scheduled for next week? Thatā€™s remarkable! I thought that if anybody wanted to get scheduled for 2021 they to switch to a soft top. Congrats!

OP
OP
Jdyount

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All that commitment and research and you still haven't figured out that a Bronco has 2 Doors?;)
Ya, I hear you on that, and belive me I fully understand, I've owned 5 Broncos (75, 78, 87, 89, and a 91).

Sometimes you have to comprimise and with 2 kids in cars seats a 2 door is tough.

OP
OP
Jdyount

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have a MIC top scheduled for next week? Thatā€™s remarkable! I thought that if anybody wanted to get scheduled for 2021 they to switch to a soft top. Congrats!
I've been "on the schedule" since May 27th, my original build date was 7/19.

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think Iā€™m going to bookmark your post. Then if I ever get in a bad mood, Iā€™ll just read what you wrote and canā€™t help but feel better! It reminded of Ralphie in A Christmas Story when he finally got the Official Red Ryder carbine 200 shot air rifle. All kidding aside, really happy for you.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This has been such a journey:

I knew I had to have one from the very second Ford announced the Bronco was coming back. Been right on top of every major leak and announcement. I had the Ford website up an hour before reservations opened, waiting. I fought through the website crash for 2 hours and 7 minutes to get my reservation to go. I put my order in at like 8 AM on the first day possible. I was first in-line to see the Bronco at our local event, got there like an hour+ early. I registered for the Off-Roadeo within an hour or two of that registration opening. Went on day one, was in group 1, and actually Bronco #1 of the convoy both days, so I was the first paying customer to drive a Bronco down the trails at any Off-Roadeo (who didn't work for a dealership).

I can not tell you how many hours of my life I've spent on this website trying to get every little bit of information I could.

IT IS FINALLY HAPPENING! THEY ARE FINALLY BUILDING MY BRONCO!

Holy shit!

I told my kids they just got demoted to #2 and #3.

Ford Bronco In production!  The like 30th build date stuck! 34CF208D-7D94-4534-A053-896460D6981D

Ford Bronco In production!  The like 30th build date stuck! 34CF208D-7D94-4534-A053-896460D6981D
Yeah....but how do you really feel? :cool:
Sponsored