Sponsored

In production! The like 30th build date stuck!

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This has been such a journey:

I knew I had to have one from the very second Ford announced the Bronco was coming back. Been right on top of every major leak and announcement. I had the Ford website up an hour before reservations opened, waiting. I fought through the website crash for 2 hours and 7 minutes to get my reservation to go. I put my order in at like 8 AM on the first day possible. I was first in-line to see the Bronco at our local event, got there like an hour+ early. I registered for the Off-Roadeo within an hour or two of that registration opening. Went on day one, was in group 1, and actually Bronco #1 of the convoy both days, so I was the first paying customer to drive a Bronco down the trails at any Off-Roadeo (who didn't work for a dealership).

I can not tell you how many hours of my life I've spent on this website trying to get every little bit of information I could.

IT IS FINALLY HAPPENING! THEY ARE FINALLY BUILDING MY BRONCO!

Holy shit!

I told my kids they just got demoted to #2 and #3.

1631841208225.png

1631841257132.png
This is awesome, congratulations! You and I almost have the exact same reservation time as I’m at 10:09pm EST on 7/13, and almost the same build with a MIC except I’m A51 & high package. I also got my VIN on May 27with the same build dates and pushed out 6 times.

This gives me hope because my current build date is next Thursday 9/23 although my window sticker still hasn’t populated and the pizza tracker isn’t yet “in production.” I’m really happy for you and at the same time fearing getting pushed yet again. I’m going to call my dealer tomorrow if my window sticker isn’t there by mid day Friday. Congrats again @Jdyount !
Sponsored

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Congratulations on your baby!!!

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This has been such a journey:

I knew I had to have one from the very second Ford announced the Bronco was coming back. Been right on top of every major leak and announcement. I had the Ford website up an hour before reservations opened, waiting. I fought through the website crash for 2 hours and 7 minutes to get my reservation to go. I put my order in at like 8 AM on the first day possible. I was first in-line to see the Bronco at our local event, got there like an hour+ early. I registered for the Off-Roadeo within an hour or two of that registration opening. Went on day one, was in group 1, and actually Bronco #1 of the convoy both days, so I was the first paying customer to drive a Bronco down the trails at any Off-Roadeo (who didn't work for a dealership).

I can not tell you how many hours of my life I've spent on this website trying to get every little bit of information I could.

IT IS FINALLY HAPPENING! THEY ARE FINALLY BUILDING MY BRONCO!

Holy shit!

I told my kids they just got demoted to #2 and #3.

1631841208225.png

1631841257132.png
Very cool. And they're building fully optioned Sasquatch Badlands with MIC tops now! Hope you get it soon!
Sponsored