Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just confirming order not production.
That's the pizza tracker for those with a VIN already, so yes it's not scheduled for a specific day yet but it was scheduled for production to a preliminary week that had probably been moving around.

You need a VIN and order number to use it.
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No joy on my end either, 5 or 6 days and it should populate.

OP
OP
Djdmustang

Djdmustang

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You should have a VIN. There can also be a window sticker. These two items can answer the MOD top question.
I have a vin but no window sticker yet to verify what top the order comes with. My order and I have that printed out says Modular Painted top.

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a vin but no window sticker yet to verify what top the order comes with. My order and I have that printed out says Modular Painted top.
That clearly doesn't match what's being built as the painted modular tops weren't available to order in 22, and not due to be produced until maybe next model year if it's not delayed further. If it's a hard top build in 22 model year it's 100% the MIC top on the actual order. They didn't 99 the order with the MIC top to wait for the modular top because they want to make the sale this year, wether it is to you or to someone else.

Sponsored

E. Davis

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
May not be a popular opinion for some... but here is an option to think about. Let it get built and shipped. Take delivery. Enjoy it for a couple days, put a few hundred miles on it. Put it on Bring a Trailer dot com and make $7k-10k. Bank the extra money and put in a new 2023 order when the order banks open up this fall.

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s an MIC. You can see it in the image. The dealer likely changed it for you. It doesn’t matter what your original order sheet shows, since they said it wouldn’t be available for 22. They should have told you - though.

OP
OP
Djdmustang

Djdmustang

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have more information now that my VIN populated the window sticker on line. The window sticker shows MIC and the dealer order shows painted Modular hardtop $1,895 option which is missing from the window sticker. I just emailed my Ford dealer to look into this. I’m 100% sure I will get screwed……. Without a doubt!……. but someone changed my order and it was not me. Either Ford or my dealer omitted the painted hard top and nobody called or emailed me, what if I wanted the soft top instead of the MIC? This is BS. See attached photos.

Ford Bronco In production with painted modular top. Need help extending order B84852BC-3B0A-4992-AC24-00C329A4971B

E60F3141-1DF4-4442-AA76-84DD5BB41653.jpeg

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have more information now that my VIN populated the window sticker on line. The window sticker shows MIC and the dealer order shows painted Modular hardtop $1,895 option which is missing from the window sticker. I just emailed my Ford dealer to look into this. I’m 100% sure I will get screwed……. Without a doubt!……. but someone changed my order and it was not me. Either Ford or my dealer omitted the painted hard top and nobody called or emailed me, what if I wanted the soft top instead of the MIC? This is BS. See attached photos.

Ford Bronco In production with painted modular top. Need help extending order E60F3141-1DF4-4442-AA76-84DD5BB41653

Ford Bronco In production with painted modular top. Need help extending order E60F3141-1DF4-4442-AA76-84DD5BB41653
Nothing was omitted, it was changed. That order sheet was made before Ford announced painted tops were pushed to the 23MY. Can’t have a painted top when there’s literally none of them being made.

OP
OP
Djdmustang

Djdmustang

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing was omitted, it was changed. That order sheet was made before Ford announced painted tops were pushed to the 23MY. Can’t have a painted top when there’s literally none of them being made.
I understand what you are saying but regardless of something changed or omitted it’s not the right order. The base price was changed also from $44,590 to $46,590. Nothing matches. Shouldn’t I have price protection from my time of order in 2/24/2021? Look at the numbers they don’t match. And yes someone changed the order, I should have been pushed to 23MY.

Sponsored

JBowles

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah they all where changed, MY23 MOD top hold outs should of set there priority code to 99

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I understand what you are saying but regardless of something changed or omitted it’s not the right order. The base price was changed also from $44,590 to $46,590. Nothing matches. Shouldn’t I have price protection from my time of order in 2/24/2021? Look at the numbers they don’t match. And yes someone changed the order, I should have been pushed to 23MY.
I was holding out for the painted hard top as well on my original Badlands order. I told my dealer to 99 it. Not sure what happened with yours. I haven’t followed the price protection stuff, but there are threads on it. I thought I saw you’d get a check for the difference.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco In production with painted modular top. Need help extending order 7417F80E-CFD3-4D98-A3B8-D47312F26A98

Ford Bronco In production with painted modular top. Need help extending order 7417F80E-CFD3-4D98-A3B8-D47312F26A98
You got the email 19 days ago! Why have you not called the dealer and asked them about it yet? You got good advice over two weeks ago to 99 it, but chose to do nothing. It is probably too late now, but why ask for help and then not act on it? Take some responsibility to get it fixed, call your dealer right now!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol, that DORA you posted is 18 months old!

Did you not confirm your order sometime after October '22 when the MY22 order banks opened up?
Sponsored