Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting Product Feature With Text _AmberTripleFo

NEW COLOR & NOW IN STOCK!

Quickly add functional forward-facing LED lighting to the steel factory modular (“mod”) bumper on the 2021+ Ford Bronco to illuminate any adventure. The six high-powered emitters provide significant visibility through advanced optics with a 6000 raw Lumen output and a precise no-glare design that avoids blinding other drivers. Durable powder coat finish and IP68 waterproof rating offers durability to withstand any conditions.

SHOP NOW!
Sponsored

TP1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you very much for this. Grabbed these and took about an hour to put on. Little frustrating but I knew it needed to be done.

Great angle now, thanks again!

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting Product Feature With Text _AmberTripleFo
Trying to do this now. Seems like the bolt is too short to catch the nut when I put the spacer in. Did you have to deal with this too?

TP1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@OracleLights specs on the spacers you're including now? They the same as the ones listed in the thread from Lowe's?

JP_Oracle

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
@OracleLights specs on the spacers you're including now? They the same as the ones listed in the thread from Lowe's?
Hello,

We added an additional 2mm spacer to bring the beam downward another 2.3°

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 1688048646233

Reactions: TP1

Patkachu

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had my Oracle fog light kit installed Nov 2022 and after the first snow, on the passenger side the brackets started to corrode with rust. Anyone know how to treat or prevent that type of corrosion?
I had this happen as well. Just installed in June 2023. Took a look this morning and saw rust developing. Luckily Oracle has a very good customer service team and they said it was covered under warranty and is sending me new one in the mail. Did you reach out to Oracle for assistance? Anyone else getting rusting? Any way to prevent rust from the new set they are sending me?

Sponsored

Spender

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Luckily Oracle has a very good customer service team and they said it was covered under warranty and is sending me new one in the mail. Did you reach out to Oracle for assistance?
Thanks for the reminder - it was the nudge I needed to fill in the warranty request since I had them installed for less than 6 months. I noticed the rust when I took them off to install the nylon spacers recomended to address the beam pattern.

Any way to prevent rust from the new set they are sending me?
I am hoping they may have addressed the quality issues since the rust, though pervasive, appears to be limited to the side brackets in my case. If the problem persists, I expect the only solution would be to dismantle, clean, sand them down and repaint them.

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 1689385598913

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 1689385575346

Patkachu

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the reminder - it was the nudge I needed to fill in the warranty request since I had them installed for less than 6 months. I noticed the rust when I took them off to install the nylon spacers recomended to address the beam pattern.

I am hoping they may have addressed the quality issues since the rust, though pervasive, appears to be limited to the side brackets in my case. If the problem persists, I expect the only solution would be to dismantle, clean, sand them down and repaint them.

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 1689385575346

I hope this has been addressed in the new batch. Checkout my drivers side. Passengers side isn’t as bad, but it shouldn’t rust like that in a months use.

Fingers crossed.

Tomskullz

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello I installed a set a couple of days ago and right after I turned them on condensation developed in one of lights. I’m big in getting the best for my Bronco I saw this thread after I purchased a set, I love the way they look and how easy the mount. But since I can’t get a refund I did the spacer hack using the Lowes spacers. Also managed to remove the condensation by removing the air valve and used a heat gun drying out the light through the air valve hole. I let the light sit overnight without the valve. Placed the valve back on and reinstalled them with no condensation. Hopefully it won’t return.

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello I installed a set a couple of days ago and right after I turned them on condensation developed in one of lights. I’m big in getting the best for my Bronco I saw this thread after I purchased a set, I love the way they look and how easy the mount. But since I can’t get a refund I did the spacer hack using the Lowes spacers. Also managed to remove the condensation by removing the air valve and used a heat gun drying out the light through the air valve hole. I let the light sit overnight without the valve. Placed the valve back on and reinstalled them with no condensation. Hopefully it won’t return.
Hi, this can happen after installation but once resolved should not happen again. If for some reason this problem does persist please reach out to our customer service team HERE and someone from our customer service department will be happy to make it right.

Patkachu

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where is the vent for the fog light and how do I remove it? Drivers outer light have pooling of water now. Thanks,

Sponsored

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where is the vent for the fog light and how do I remove it? Drivers outer light have pooling of water now. Thanks,
Hi the valve is on the side of each LED emitter, here is a photo.

Triple fog valve.png

Hot Pepper Diamond

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well… Not real impressed with these, bought a while back…waited a bit and installed them just under a year ago. The outside driver light is already cooked… assuming it was the condensation issues I’ve had since the first week… not my favorite purchase for the bronco.

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well… Not real impressed with these, bought a while back…waited a bit and installed them just under a year ago. The outside driver light is already cooked… assuming it was the condensation issues I’ve had since the first week… not my favorite purchase for the bronco.
Hello sorry to hear you are having an issue, if you just reach out to us via our page here we can get a replacement sent to you ASAP. www.oraclelights.com/rma
Sponsored