Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Any photos of them lit up? Just unlit photos on the website.

Also, will you be able to order individual amber bulbs like you did with the yellow at one point so we can custom mix & match? If going that route, can the bulbs be wired individually to the AUX switches?
Yes, working on getting some new images up for the amber output on the site very soon!

We also have a listing for the individual amber emitters here:
https://www.oraclelights.com/products/oracle-lighting-60mm-15w-fog-beam-led-emitter-module

It's a pre-order option on the drop-down menu.
Sponsored

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do these throw any light out to the side a bit (particularly right side)? It’s hard to see a pedestrian at night at an intersection.

astuart

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We have changed the packaging that the lights go into so that there are foam spacers in place to prevent any contact in shipping that can potentially lead to paint damage.
The foam spacers is what I had in my box and they didn’t help a bit. May I suggest you wrap each of the lights as well since the metal lights slide back and forth during shipping.

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Do these throw any light out to the side a bit (particularly right side)? It’s hard to see a pedestrian at night at an intersection.
Yes, this has a wide beam that throws out come good peripheral light. Here is a example of the light projection and output of the LED module's focus:

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 9.05.01 AM
Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 9.04.49 AM

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

“Look no further if you've been searching for pocket lights for your steel bumper. I looked at a lot of different options before going with these excellent lights. These lights are about 1/3 the price of other options and are just as good or better than the competition.

1. These are QUALITY lights - Excellent heavy duty construction
2. Serious illumination - These lights will make it rain daylight in even the harshest of conditions
3. Simple Install - These lights were the simplest to install especially with factory AUX switches

Overall - 10/10 rating! These lights are just awesome, just like the Bronco. I couldn't be happier with these lights and Oracle Lighting. Excellent experience all the way around and appreciate everyone there at Oracle.
Don't wait - buy these now!!!” - Greg S.
Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 317739372_6175914942439521_7606083941103623089_n

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This may already be posted, but I'm not going to read 32 pages to find out. I'm interested in two white lights on each side wired to one switch and one amber on each side wired to another. I'm guessing that is going to force me out of the happy Oracle price range and off to the Expensive lights, because that's just the way it works.

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This may already be posted, but I'm not going to read 32 pages to find out. I'm interested in two white lights on each side wired to one switch and one amber on each side wired to another. I'm guessing that is going to force me out of the happy Oracle price range and off to the Expensive lights, because that's just the way it works.
Hello, YES you can add Amber or Yellow modules by purchasing them separately here:

https://www.oraclelights.com/products/oracle-lighting-60mm-15w-fog-beam-led-emitter-module

5821-006_AA_500x500.jpg

5821-005_A_500x500.jpg

Buckâ‚©ild

Black Diamond
First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Willys, Bronco BD, Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi, it's been a month since I installed the fog lights.
I see 2 of them - 1 on each side badly fogged due to condensation.

I thought it would go away like others have suggested but it's been a while.

Any suggestions?
I haven't tried loosening the side vent someone mentioned earlier - should I try that & see?

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Any suggestions?
I haven't tried loosening the side vent someone mentioned earlier - should I try that & see?
Wow I just came to post the same thing. Just noticed 1 light on each side is completely fogged up, accumulated water pooled at the bottom.

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any suggestions?
Wow I just came to post the same thing. Just noticed 1 light on each side is completely fogged up, accumulated water pooled at the bottom.
Morning! If you noticed this has not dissipated after loosening the vent, please reach out to us directly. We will be happy to start a warranty claim for you. You can start a claim for this product here: https://www.oraclelights.com/pages/return-merchandise-authorization-form

Sponsored

jar1229

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Base 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I apologize as if this has already been asked and answered...

I just ordered the Oracle lights and on their site it states should only use 1 fog light on main roads and obviously all 3 when off roading. My question is were you able to use two different Aux Switches say AUX1 and AUX2 to power 1 light and 3 lights?

Appreciate the help.

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

I just ordered the Oracle lights and on their site it states should only use 1 fog light on main roads and obviously all 3 when off roading. My question is were you able to use two different Aux Switches say AUX1 and AUX2 to power 1 light and 3 lights?

Appreciate the help.
Hello,

Yes, you would just wire the single to 1 switch, then the other 2 to the other switch. When offroad you turn both switches on.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Appreciate the help.
Not sure (i'm still looking into how it works), but you might be able to use This plug and play harness to run one fog light with just the DRL, and then flip the Aux switch when you want them all on.

Dr.Ross

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dreadfulobjects.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Sasquatch 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oracle, when did you add that note about using just one emitter per side as a fog light on the road?

Dr.Ross

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dreadfulobjects.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Sasquatch 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s a little bit of a big deal, because you sold a lot of these advertised as DOT approved fog lights, and then didn’t notify us that if we are running all 3 we are doing so illegally. For me personally, I would have gone a different route when making my purchase decision. I chose Oracle over another option because these were, I thought, street legal and the other option was not. @JP_Oracle
Sponsored