Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 XR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AVAILABLE NOW!

ORDER HERE: https://www.oraclelights.com/products/bronco-triple-fog-kit

Designed to work with the Factory Steel “MOD” Bumper on the 2021+ Ford Bronco, this LED Fog Light kit is a quick and easy way to add functional forward-facing LED lighting to your vehicle. The simple bolt on installation uses factory bolt locations and provides significant visibility through advanced optics without causing glare which can blind other drivers.
Bronco_Triple_Fog_Light_ORACLE-5890.jpg

Typical installation time is under 30 minutes and can be successfully installed using common hand tools by even the most casual enthusiast. This is a complete kit including 2 assembled steel housings, 6 LED Emitters, Wiring Harness, and all necessary hardware.
Bronco_Triple_Fog_Light_ORACLE.png

LED Specifications:
- DOT-Compliant LED Fog Light Modules
- 6000 Raw Lumen Light Output
- Total Wattage: 90W (45W Per Side)
- Total Amp Draw: 3.6A @12V DC
- Advanced Optics Design for Optimal Visibility
- Precision Beam "no glare” output design
- Aluminum Anti-fog Breather Valves
- Molded IP68 Waterproof Connectors
- Waterproof Rating: IP68 Ingress Protection
Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 8.58.31 AM.png

Features and Benefits:
- High-Powered LED Lighting from 6 Emitters
- Easy Install- No Drilling/ Modifications Required
- Switched Relay Wiring Harnesses Included
- Emitters Feature Blacked-Out Design
- High Quality ⅛” Thick Steel Plate
- Rough Powder Coat Finish
- Mounts using Factory Hardware
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA

IMG_6576.jpg

IMG_6577.jpg

IMG_6569.jpg

IMG_6566.jpg

Will be Available in White and Yellow LED .

MSRP: $359.95/ Set

Availability: EDIT: AVAILABLE NOW!

ORDER here: https://www.oraclelights.com/products/bronco-triple-fog-kit

UPDATE: Demo Video Below...
Hello, I don’t see this answered well or in any of the YouTube videos? For the triple fog set for the bronco, are you able to wire 1 light per side to 1 aux switch and the other 2 lights per side to a 2nd aid switch. So you have the option of street legal with 1 fog, or off road with all 3 fogs on? If so any videos or instructions how to out there ? Thanks
Sponsored

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello, I don’t see this answered well or in any of the YouTube videos? For the triple fog set for the bronco, are you able to wire 1 light per side to 1 aux switch and the other 2 lights per side to a 2nd aid switch. So you have the option of street legal with 1 fog, or off road with all 3 fogs on? If so any videos or instructions how to out there ? Thanks

Sending you a PM!

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

it's some work. go back earlier in the thread and just get the spaces to lower the throw if you don't mind all amber.

B A C N O W

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s a little bit of a big deal, because you sold a lot of these advertised as DOT approved fog lights, and then didn’t notify us that if we are running all 3 we are doing so illegally. For me personally, I would have gone a different route when making my purchase decision. I chose Oracle over another option because these were, I thought, street legal and the other option was not. @JP_Oracle
Wait...What? WTF!? That is confidence-shaking!

1) i received “new” Street-legal, DOT-approved light assemblies that were scratched up like they were tossed on the pavement!

2) I find that they require tweaking with spacers (that were recommended by a forum member) and should be included in the purchase

3) Then i find that they may have water incursion issues (many people are reporting this)

4) Now, i’m finding out that only 1/3 of the lights can be switched on in order to comply with legal regulations for street use and that multiple Aux switches now need to be utilized for freaking fog lights!

At this point i would not recommend these “fog lights” to any of the Bronco Buddies! However, i still have faith in Oracle as a company and hope that they conduct their R&D with more emphasis on producing top notch products and not just filling a marketplace hole!

I would hate to purchase that sweet looking lightbar only to be told (months down the road) that only 1/3 of the lights are operable at a time to prevent an electrical fire or some crazy crap like that!

Bu¢kWild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2 door, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is there a way to open the fog light?

I'm down to 1 being badly fogged due to liquid puddling - think it can be fixed it that water can be taken out.
Been 2 months since unboxed and haven't taken the rig into water holes or mud.

Loosening the vent didn't help.
Any other suggestion?
Just need a way to take that water out.

Other 5 seem fine.

Sponsored

BrandiwineOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm down to 1 being badly fogged due to liquid puddling - think it can be fixed it that water can be taken out.

Any other suggestion?

Other 5 seem fine.
Im in the same boat, had mine installed for a few months now and noticed the other day that 2 lights are severely fogged. Venting for a few days hasn't made a difference either. Planned to reach out to Oracle to see what they say. Let me know what happens on your side and I'll update with mine as well.

Bu¢kWild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2 door, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im in the same boat, had mine installed for a few months now and noticed the other day that 2 lights are severely fogged. Venting for a few days hasn't made a difference either. Planned to reach out to Oracle to see what they say. Let me know what happens on your side and I'll update with mine as well.
Sure.

Do you see water inside as well?
I think there's a channel somewhere due to which the incursion happened as I don't see any cracks - physically they are fine.

Temporary fix would be to get it out if @ORACLE Lighting can somehow show us.
And then inspect if it happens again.
Once again loosening the vent didn't help.

Else, I know there's always warranty claim but want to make it work before all that hassle
@OracleLights any help in this regard is appreciated

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Any other suggestion?

Other 5 seem fine.
This is covered under warranty. file a claim HERE. We'll get a new light shipped out that you can swap in.

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sure.

Do you see water inside as well?
I think there's a channel somewhere due to which the incursion happened as I don't see any cracks - physically they are fine.

Temporary fix would be to get it out if @ORACLE Lighting can somehow show us.
And then inspect if it happens again.
Once again loosening the vent didn't help.

Else, I know there's always warranty claim but want to make it work before all that hassle
@OracleLights any help in this regard is appreciated
Misting is normal for the first few weeks of use as the moisture in the air trapped inside evaporates. There is a valve on the side of each emitter that can be unscrewed to allow this to happen faster.

This usually only shows itself as fogging on the lenses. However, it can be more severe in some cases. If the severity is to a degree where there is pooling water in the light, file a claim HERE & we'll get you set up with a new emitter.

Dr.Ross

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dreadfulobjects.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Sasquatch 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wait...What? WTF!? That is confidence-shaking!

1) i received “new” Street-legal, DOT-approved light assemblies that were scratched up like they were tossed on the pavement!

2) I find that they require tweaking with spacers (that were recommended by a forum member) and should be included in the purchase

3) Then i find that they may have water incursion issues (many people are reporting this)

4) Now, i’m finding out that only 1/3 of the lights can be switched on in order to comply with legal regulations for street use and that multiple Aux switches now need to be utilized for freaking fog lights!

At this point i would not recommend these “fog lights” to any of the Bronco Buddies! However, i still have faith in Oracle as a company and hope that they conduct their R&D with more emphasis on producing top notch products and not just filling a marketplace hole!

I would hate to purchase that sweet looking lightbar only to be told (months down the road) that only 1/3 of the lights are operable at a time to prevent an electrical fire or some crazy crap like that!
Yeah, I wasn’t thrilled about it but I’m over it. In the grand scheme of things I’d rather spend my energy on other things. I pre-ordered a pair of the amber emitters and will wire them up separate once they’re in.

Sponsored

Mpali

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Had my Oracle fog light kit installed Nov 2022 and after the first snow, on the passenger side the brackets started to corrode with rust. Anyone know how to treat or prevent that type of corrosion?

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone make a single fog kit for the mod bumper?

Everything is 3, 4, or even 5 lights per side and takes up the entire pocket haha. Why do we need that many? I’d like to see one per side that still leaves a lot of open air and space down there to retain that look and functionality

Spender

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Misting is normal for the first few weeks of use as the moisture in the air trapped inside evaporates. There is a valve on the side of each emitter that can be unscrewed to allow this to happen faster.

This usually only shows itself as fogging on the lenses. However, it can be more severe in some cases. If the severity is to a degree where there is pooling water in the light, file a claim HERE & we'll get you set up with a new emitter.
@JP_Oracle - Thanks for the comment and link above. Unfortunately, I noticed one of my emitters was no longer at full brightness. Looking closer, it appears to be related to pooled water so glad I found this post and link.

Anyone else swapped an emitter out on one of these units? Assuming I receive a replacement, how easy is it to replace one - is it plug and play or cut, strip and connect?

5890-006H201.jpg

5890-006H202.jpg

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
@JP_Oracle - Thanks for the comment and link above. Unfortunately, I noticed one of my emitters was no longer at full brightness. Looking closer, it appears to be related to pooled water so glad I found this post and link.

Anyone else swapped an emitter out on one of these units? Assuming I receive a replacement, how easy is it to replace one - is it plug and play or cut, strip and connect?

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 5890-006H202

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 5890-006H202
Shoot me a PM with your order details & I'll get you sorted!

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)