Sponsored

In the future...some non car-person will call/think your Bronco is a Jeep...how will you respond?

wylieone46

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am not trying to upset any Bronco fans by asking this! I am also not a Jeep hater either. I just know the general public...and I will leave it at that.
Sponsored

Last edited:

teerav

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am 30. I grew up in the suburbs of Chicago. I have an office job. I have a lot of friends that are not familiar with "Bronco" brand. When they ask what it is, I tell him its Ford's version of the Jeep. Its honestly so much easier that way. I could obviously go into the differences, but to someone that is not a car geek or into camping / off roading, they wont even be interested.

If someone mistakes my Bronco as a Jeep, I will joke "dont insult my Bronco like that." Based on their reaction, I'll go from there.

Sponsored

Sponsored

Pork-n-Bean

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moon Vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's as good an opportunity as any to share some experiences. Everyone has an adventure story to share, many times offroad and involving a 4x4. Besides, our world could use more folks connecting in positive ways.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Probably 50% of people hardly know what their own car is. Can’t say I would care I’d laugh it off.

OP
OP
wylieone46

wylieone46

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My grandmother insisted that my Dad's old 911 was the VW Bug. She would not believe that a Porsche was parked in the drive. Some people just won't get it.
I agree totally! I am just trying to prepare people for the inevitable,
Ford Bronco In the future...some non car-person will call/think your Bronco is a Jeep...how will you respond? bTmU4fa3xUyqY

See also: when a Jeep driver waves at me.
Also a good reminder!
Sponsored