Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the dude who , in the middle of his "review" for the bronco pulls out his phone and says the CEO of jeep texted him and announced they would ALSO have a sasquatch package.

UPDATE:

Started this thread off a bit nasty towards @TFLtruck however his engagement and transparency have been enlightening. He changed my mind however i still do think the "announcement" in the middle of the first bronco drive off road was a bit much and could have been handled better with a separate video announcing the jeep thing. gotta understand they are THE car review channel on youtube and that carries extra responsibility. If this many people already think they are biased , its going to get much worse as the ford/jeep wars heat up and they need to be careful that their brand isnt tarnished.

sorry @TFLtruck
I have also changed my opinion of Tommy due to a long interview that he did on Youtube. He worked his way up to where he is in the company his daddy just didn't give him a job.
Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's a Bronco thing. He doesn't get it...
No one gets a Bronco. He doesnt get it, and reservation holders dont get it either.

At the end of the day the jeep is the better offroader. Trips to the grocery store...its bronco all the way, if you can get one, which brings us back to your original point.