Sponsored

In this relationship with Ford are we essentially the spouse that gets cheated on and consoled with gifts?

OP
OP
moisea

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am beyond frustrated. Quite frankly....so is my Salesman. Now they are changing features, some price protection!!!, arg.....now the Ford Winch mount and winch won't go on the BD. Seems like my have to's are now...you ain't gettin' it! Can't get answers..... THERE IS NO BLUE PILL TO FIX THIS!!! :LOL: Ford is like a wife saying "NO" on a Saturday morning. More let downs. Not sure how much more I will take. I did order a Ranger Tremor besides the Bronco. I damn sure hope it shows up by Christmas.....because I doubt the Bronco will show up by Fall of 2022. If the Ranger order has problems like the Bronco...well...then the Wife said "NO" and so did the Girlfriend..."NO". :giggle:🤭
I feel that. My birthday is November , and I have reached lots of milestones in life this year and wanted my Bronco to be my special treat to myself to mark them. Now I don’t know what to replace it with. I bought a bicycle last week and went exploring the wild with it because “there is some wild out there”🤗
Sponsored

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have no relationship with Ford. I'm purchasing a Ford vehicle from a Ford dealership. Other than that, we're not dating or going steady or married. I own a lot of different products, tv's, clothes, furniture, appliances, etc. that were not purchased directly from the manufacturer. If I don't like the product or it's not working correctly, I buy something that does and move on. It's not human, therefore, not of importance. It will not dictate my life and make me upset. With that said, me and my buddy Mr. Jameson have some catching up to do.

Last edited:

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel that. My birthday is November , and I have reached lots of milestones in life this year and wanted my Bronco to be my special treat to myself to mark them. Now I don’t know what to replace it with. I bought a bicycle last week and went exploring the wild with it because “there is some wild out there”🤗
Oh, well you didn't say November was your birthday. Since we now have here-to-fore previously concealed, privileged information, let me disengage the velvet rope here and pass you to the front of the longest line presently. Your date of birth, being the date of achievement and intimations of additional accomplishments factored into account, today is your lucky day.

OP
OP
moisea

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh, well you didn't say November was your birthday. Since we now have here-to-fore previously concealed, privileged information, let me disengage the velvet rope here and pass you to the front of the longest line presently. Your date of birth, being the date of achievement and intimations of additional accomplishments factored into account, today is your lucky day.
Lol. Much obliged!

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I suppose it is like giving a hooker $100, and then she fails to deliver.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond