Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why does this kit not include the strap? So, I was at the dealer yesterday and the bags were $52 each. The strap was $657. Lol. Right around $1k All in. Lol
Most folks don’t want/need it according to feedback. The biggest reason…..it’s not available. If people want it I’ll special order when Ford starts stocking in the depot. They have slightly less padding than the garage bags and the difference is minimal enough to not justify the additional cost, IMO.
Sponsored

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Most folks don’t want/need it according to feedback. The biggest reason…..it’s not available. If people want it I’ll special order when Ford starts stocking in the depot. They have slightly less padding than the garage bags and the difference is minimal enough to not justify the additional cost, IMO.
the on storage bags have less padding than the garage bags? I don't think i want them to store my vehicle - i'm just wanting bags to safely get the doors off. I'm pretty sure though that these have the appropriate handles to help remove the doors and the garage ones don't. Am i correct?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the on storage bags have less padding than the garage bags? I don't think i want them to store my vehicle - i'm just wanting bags to safely get the doors off. I'm pretty sure though that these have the appropriate handles to help remove the doors and the garage ones don't. Am i correct?
Yes. The bags a very similar, garage have just a bit mor padding than the on vehicle bags. These will do what you want and are the exact same ones that would come with the bronco if the option was selected when your vehicle was ordered.

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. The bags a very similar, garage have just a bit mor padding than the on vehicle bags. These will do what you want and are the exact same ones that would come with the bronco if the option was selected when your vehicle was ordered.
At this point, I think I might be better off with the garage bags. They are thicker and there's no way I'm paying $600 for a strap. As long as they have handles, I think they might be the better option.

Are the garage bags available through your site? How do we use our Ford Pass points and get the 6G Forum discount? I looked at the old post and it says to email your parts guy but it also says your new e commerce site should be able to handle that. I think your new site is the ruxer one but I don't see options for those.

Thanks,

Jim

Sponsored

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At this point, I think I might be better off with the garage bags. They are thicker and there's no way I'm paying $600 for a strap. As long as they have handles, I think they might be the better option.

Are the garage bags available through your site? How do we use our Ford Pass points and get the 6G Forum discount? I looked at the old post and it says to email your parts guy but it also says your new e commerce site should be able to handle that. I think your new site is the ruxer one but I don't see options for those.

Thanks,

Jim
I don’t think the garage bags have more than one handle, which makes taking the doors off easier. Im not sure though.

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Strap is avaliable for order. Part # M2DZ-7804608-A $488.32 shipped from Levittown parts. It includes the eyebolts to connect the harness to the sport bar. I just got mine today, it was suppoed to be here on the 21st. Thank you FEDEX and the Black hole that is the Austell GA Office.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When ordering my OBX with hard top the build and price wouldn't let me order the on storage bags. But when I went to my dealership they got door bags for on storage and the second row top bags too.

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When ordering my OBX with hard top the build and price wouldn't let me order the on storage bags. But when I went to my dealership they got door bags for on storage and the second row top bags too.
You sure it's on board storage and not garage bags? How much for the whole setup with the strap?

Vico

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Strap is avaliable for order. Part # M2DZ-7804608-A $488.32 shipped from Levittown parts. It includes the eyebolts to connect the harness to the sport bar. I just got mine today, it was suppoed to be here on the 21st. Thank you FEDEX and the Black hole that is the Austell GA Office.
Any chance you can share a few photos of that harness and the eyebolts?

Sponsored

sage729

Big Bend
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Big Bend soft top, Area 51, non SAS, mid pack
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got the garage bags from my dealer, about $100 more than the on board storage bags. I'll have to make a strap for my bags.

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Vico Here you go. There is quite a bit to the harness.
Here it is in the under floor storage. As you can see it takes abut half of the space.
Ford Bronco In vehicle door storage bags 🙄 IMG_0906.JPG

Here are the Eyebolts that are screwed into the sports bar just below the rear speakers.
Ford Bronco In vehicle door storage bags 🙄 IMG_0902.JPG

Here are some shots of the harness. there are mutiple adjustable straps .
Ford Bronco In vehicle door storage bags 🙄 IMG_0901.JPG

Ford Bronco In vehicle door storage bags 🙄 IMG_0903.JPG

Ford Bronco In vehicle door storage bags 🙄 IMG_0904.JPG

This is the connector that attached to the first door bag.
Ford Bronco In vehicle door storage bags 🙄 IMG_0905.JPG

There is an adjustable strap that goes around the head rests and the two sections are connected by two adjustable straps.

Here is the part number.
Ford Bronco In vehicle door storage bags 🙄 IMG_0900.JPG

Vico

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Here it is in the under floor storage. As you can see it takes abut half of the space.

Here are the Eyebolts that are screwed into the sports bar just below the rear speakers.

There is an adjustable strap that goes around the head rests and the two sections are connected by two adjustable straps.

Here is the part number.
Dude THANK YOU!

This is exactly what I was looking for. I’m hoping to make my own out of some nylon straps and heavy duty tension brackets/hooks/etc, and I needed a jumping off point. I’m gonna journal it in a different thread.

Thank you so so much for taking the time.

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude THANK YOU!

This is exactly what I was looking for. I’m hoping to make my own out of some nylon straps and heavy duty tension brackets/hooks/etc, and I needed a jumping off point. I’m gonna journal it in a different thread.

Thank you so so much for taking the time.
No Problem. the X straps on the Seat Side are a fixed length. the Top straps on the Tail gate side are adjustable as well as the straps that link the two Xstraps together. One thing to keep in mind the door bags link together and the one on the Seat Side connects to the front x strap.
This Bronco Nation video shows setting up the strap and putting the doors in.

2021 Ford Bronco Door Removal | Bronco How-to Ep. 5 | Bronco Nation - Bing video

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here is the part number.
Was the harness in the under floor storage at delivery? Ie it was put there at the factory? I have an FE I put in storage the week after I got it so I didn't get to do much with it. I counted the bags but never thought to check to make sure the harness was there,
Sponsored