Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Was the harness in the under floor storage at delivery? Ie it was put there at the factory? I have an FE I put in storage the week after I got it so I didn't get to do much with it. I counted the bags but never thought to check to make sure the harness was there,
So you got a bronco and put it in storage…… that’s great.
Sponsored

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Funkdoobiest My Bronco did not come with the bags. I bought them online after the fact. That being said if you had the "in vehicle" door bags on your order you should have the strap as well. If it was the garage bags then you will not have the strap.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dude THANK YOU!

This is exactly what I was looking for. I’m hoping to make my own out of some nylon straps and heavy duty tension brackets/hooks/etc, and I needed a jumping off point. I’m gonna journal it in a different thread.

Thank you so so much for taking the time.
If you were closer, I’d let you borrow mine to mock up yours - for the good of the community and all. Is there anyone in FL looking to be adventurous?

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So you got a bronco and put it in storage…… that’s great.
It came in right before they started dropping salt for winter. I plan on keeping this one for a long time so salty WNY winters are a no no. I just had a hood on our 2 year old Equinox replaced because it already rusted through. Have had summer and winter cars most of my life.

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was the harness in the under floor storage at delivery? Ie it was put there at the factory? I have an FE I put in storage the week after I got it so I didn't get to do much with it. I counted the bags but never thought to check to make sure the harness was there,
No the bags were not included with my order since I got a soft top. I just put it there to store it after it came in.
Sponsored