Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah so that $350 package includes the doors, but it also includes the top bags. So did you get top bags, for a top you don't have?

I mean I'm planning on paying the 350, but if we're getting them for free?

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What does VIN have to do with it? There have been numerous people that simply want a part number in order to purchase the onboard storage bags.

All these folks are switching to soft tops and you can't add the onboard storage bags with that.

If Ford really wants to help, just provide the part numbers.. easy, done.
Maybe so they can have someone throw them in the trunk before it leaves the factory? Jesus, not everything is a conspiracy.

blue182

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can add the door for a black diamond with a soft top. It's order code 87D. You can not get the on vehicle door storage bags with a hard top black diamond. Order code 87E is unavailable on the black diamond trim. The bags are listed at the bottom of page 14 on the order guide.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/attachments/2021-bronco-order-guide-january-19-2021-pdf.80552/
I know it wasn't an option when I ordered my BD/ with hard top , I wrongly assumed they just came with it as it was not an option to add to it. Will mostly likely just order the garage bags anyway since I don't really think there will be too many scenarios that I will want to store them in Bronco anyway, but would have definitely selected them if it was an option I saw when ordering.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah so that $350 package includes the doors, but it also includes the top bags. So did you get top bags, for a top you don't have?

I mean I'm planning on paying the 350, but if we're getting them for free?
It doesn't have the top bags but for some reason it's the same price as it would be if you got them. I added the door bags for soft top to my order no problem.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can add the door for a black diamond with a soft top. It's order code 87D. You can not get the on vehicle door storage bags with a hard top black diamond. Order code 87E is unavailable on the black diamond trim. The bags are listed at the bottom of page 14 on the order guide.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/attachments/2021-bronco-order-guide-january-19-2021-pdf.80552/
I have my dealer checking now....and then have to decide if I just want the front garage bags or all 4 for onboard, which I'd rarely use the back two for....if ever.

Nope, no can do. Must be on original order. Why oh why? Well, sometimes decisions get made for you. So sticking with front garage bags for now.

Last edited:

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will do thanks!
Any luck? As soon as I saw Ford wanted to help I messaged them as I have the same problem. They just suggested I order from my dealer, so they're not actually reading the post and recognizing the difference between the garage bags and on board storage bags unfortunately.

Jim

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would not panic- I have a badlands and an FE on order. The bags come with the FE (well at least the front if I recall) I never plan on taking the doors. I will probably like some others selling the door bags.
Did you get your FE yet? I'm looking for door bags big time!

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This has been touched on in other threads but I haven’t found exactly what I’m looking for.

I have a 4 door Badlands currently in production. When I ordered in January the in-vehicle storage bags were not available to add to the order (what my dealer told me, “we will just order through the parts dept when it gets closer”).
Now I’ve been trying to get them ordered so I have somewhere protected to store the doors when I receive the vehicle. After many back and forth emails including my sending links and pictures of what I am talking about, the dealer and their parts department have no idea how to get these for me. Apparently only garage storage bags are available through Ford accessories.
Can someone that has gotten these tell me how they did it? Or a dealer that has figured out how to get them outside of a new Bronco order?
Good afternoon! Can you please send over a private message with your VIN and/or order number so I can look into this on my end for you?

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company why do you keep asking for people to private message and send you their VIN and when we do you just tell us to go to our parts counter at our dealers? The ON BOARD storage bags are NOT available from the dealers. Nobody has been able to get them, only the GARAGE storage bags.

Why the need for private messaging if you're just giving generic "contact your dealer" auto replies? I love my Bronco (and I'm well aware I'm one of the lucky few that has their Bronco) but I've been trying to get a solid answer to this since March when I realized my order didn't transfer the storage bags. Really wish the build and price builds we did via our Ford accounts were just electronically confirmed.
Sponsored