First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don't bother. They ask you to secret squirrel message them and then just give you a canned auto response to contact parts at your dealer which isn't even correct. The bags are not available from dealer parts departments.

I guess they want it to appear like they're helping people by having you private message. There's no info and nothing they say that couldn't just be posted publicly.
At least they aren't adding it to the order and sending your ride off to Dirt Mountain!!! It could be worse!
Sponsored

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is correct. The harness is $600 by itself and last I checked, not available to order yet.
I think i'll take a set. Ordered a bronco emblem from you a few days ago too :)

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think i'll take a set. Ordered a bronco emblem from you a few days ago too :)
This is correct. The harness is $600 by itself and last I checked, not available to order yet.
$600?!?!

This is ridiculous. Ford screws up my order.... I can get all 4 bags AND the harness for $350 if ordered with the truck but in order to get it after the fact I need to pay $192 per bag and $600 for the harness?!?

@Ford Motor Company needs to make this right and get us these for the original price, It's happened to numerous customers.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$600?!?!

This is ridiculous. Ford screws up my order.... I can get all 4 bags AND the harness for $350 if ordered with the truck but in order to get it after the fact I need to pay $192 per bag and $600 for the harness?!?

@Ford Motor Company needs to make this right and get us these for the original price, It's happened to numerous customers.
$192 is for the set of 4 bags. But yes, silly the harness is that much more if purchased after the fact.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

$192 is for the set of 4 bags. But yes, silly the harness is that much more if purchased after the fact.
What really is messed up is that although my memory is suspect I was under the assumption that with the dual top (modular painted plus soft) original order (now unavailable forever as they will never ever produce a painted top) that I would get door bags included by ordering the roof bags - or that they were included with Lux. Silly me - that is just more incentive to leave doors on

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What really is messed up is that although my memory is suspect I was under the assumption that with the dual top (modular painted plus soft) original order (now unavailable forever as they will never ever produce a painted top) that I would get door bags included by ordering the roof bags - or that they were included with Lux. Silly me - that is just more incentive to leave doors on
A lot of dealer and customers found this out the hard way too. We all assumed the door bags would come with as standard equip. I can understand the top bags having to be selected but as cheap as the door bags are, should be standard on all. The black BL I got didn't have the bags because we forgot, my white one does but will probably never get used by me.

Not a shameless plug but just noticed we don't have the 2d bags in stock so I got 8 sets ordered which pretty much cleaned the depot out. Should be here next week and Jarod will put on the site at some point. They will be about $100.00 for the pair before shipping and one set is already spoken for.

Last edited: