Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd like to say an EB but knowing what our 68 Bronco has been through and got us through since my dad bought it new, the 2021 has a lot to prove to me yet. You literally can do anything with our 68. Literally impossible to get stuck. You can always back up. Slide off a snowy trail and get back on without worry. I really hope the new Bronco has that same rock solid, reassuring ability!
Sponsored

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I look at the two door I see its very limited amount of use. Yes its cool, and I will get one but as a toy not an actual people or goods mover. If your single, don't have kids, or retired the possibilities are greater for the two door option. Regular life needs something more practical to cover more bases. Most folks don't have the luxury money it takes to own the two door. The 4 door will do everything the two door can and way more. There are some negligible areas that the two door will excel at, but be honest, how many will utilize it? Two door definitely has the cool factor by an edge but only a small percentage buy it just for that reason. My 4 door will be what my kids grow up driving and what we take hunting, fishing, and overlanding. When I can afford another two door it will be just for fun.
Yep! (y) Especially if you want to camp or overland, the four-door makes sense. That's why I currently have a four-door Wrangler.

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep! (y) Especially if you want to camp or overland, the four-door makes sense. That's why I currently have a four-door Wrangler.
Yep. I’m getting the 2-door not because of any better ability to traverse things but because, having had a Gen 1 Bronco and a 2-door Wrangler, I mainly love the right turning radius. You can change direction on a dime in a tight trail in the woods. And on the street, parallel parking and sportiness on a daily basis are great.

Plus, we only have two kids, and I’m paying a note on my wife’s Telluride with three rows, so it all lines up to enable me to roll with just two doors.
Sponsored