Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi everyone,

I placed my order a few days ago. While I was on the phone the dealer placed the order into the system and immediately I got an email from Ford. I noticed the order they put it did not include "advanced 4x4" - so I asked the dealer to correct it and put it back in. They said they did - but I did not see any other email from Ford. So now I am a little nervous that the order is in - but incorrect.

Has this happened to anyone else ?
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi everyone,

I placed my order a few days ago. While I was on the phone the dealer placed the order into the system and immediately I got an email from Ford. I noticed the order they put it did not include "advanced 4x4" - so I asked the dealer to correct it and put it back in. They said they did - but I did not see any other email from Ford. So now I am a little nervous that the order is in - but incorrect.

You won't get another email from Ford just the first one. Call your dealer and ask them to send you the confirmation of your order which will list the model you selected and all the options.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi everyone,

Have the dealer send you a copy of the WBDO for your order. It should list all the selected options and your priority code.

OP
OP
Broncolli

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks - will do - that will be comforting.
Sponsored