Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm confused. Maybe someone can confirm...

Is there an official build week that the new pricing goes into effect for? I placed my order after the cutoff date, and I have a vin assigned with a future build week, but do not have a window sticker created yet. Is my price increasing? No changes were made to my order.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ChompSticks

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm confused. Maybe someone can confirm...

Is there an official build week that the new pricing goes into effect for? I placed my order after the cutoff date, and I have a vin assigned with a future build week, but do not have a window sticker created yet. Is my price increasing? No changes were made to my order.
It was March 7th. When was your order and did you have a reservation and when was it?

If you do not change your order after March 7, 2022, and take delivery of your 2022 MY Bronco, your order qualifies for retail order price protection. This protects the MSRP of the vehicle at the time the 2022 order was received by Ford. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It was March 7th. When was your order and did you have a reservation and when was it?

If you do not change your order after March 7, 2022, and take delivery of your 2022 MY Bronco, your order qualifies for retail order price protection. This protects the MSRP of the vehicle at the time the 2022 order was received by Ford. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.
It was just an order that was placed after 3/19/21, however I made zero changes, and my bronco received a build week and Vin prior to 3/7/22. I just don't have a window sticker yet

OP
OP
ChompSticks

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It was just an order that was placed after 3/19/21, however I made zero changes, and my bronco received a build week and Vin prior to 3/7/22. I just don't have a window sticker yet
Gotcha, then yea this section would apply to you.

Peppington

Outer Banks
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone successfully changed any options after the 9th? I tried to switch the 4x4 to the automatic and my dealer said he wasn’t able to.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ChompSticks

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone successfully changed any options after the 9th? I tried to switch the 4x4 to the automatic and my dealer said he wasn’t able to.
What was you original order? If it was base or big bend, then 4x4 automatic will push it into a sasquatch package.

Peppington

Outer Banks
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What was you original order? If it was base or big bend, then 4x4 automatic will push it into a sasquatch package.
It was an OuterBanks. On his end he said it looked greyed out so I guess Ford is done allowing major changes? Not sure.

OP
OP
ChompSticks

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It was an OuterBanks. On his end he said it looked greyed out so I guess Ford is done allowing major changes? Not sure.
interesting. I have no idea. I assume changes can be made still. maybe something is up with the system.

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Any chance you have a VIN? If it's gotten that far it might just be too late to make a change.

Sponsored

Peppington

Outer Banks
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any chance you have a VIN? If it's gotten that far it might just be too late to make a change.
Just validated this with Ford. Yeah apparently they aren’t letting folks make specific changes to their vehicles right now. So I’m in a rolling the dice mode now where I’m SOL if I get a VIN number here shortly or either they allow changes here soon or I get converted to a 2023 model before production.

Addict

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 f150 and 2008 GMC 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As long as you don't change your order and get delivered a MY22 model you get MY22 price protection. Which my guess would be the difference between the MY21/MY22 and MY22/MY22.5 but that is probably up to Ford's discretion.

Price protection goes up for MY23 as long as you physically went to the dealer and placed your order before 3/19/21. I think if color matched MOD isn't a MY23 option, then I think you are SOL. I can't imagine Ford offering price protection through MY24
Yeah I ordered in person. If MOD top color match isn't a MY23 option I'm gonna be kind of upset that they're not offering it when they're dropping all these new models lately. I've held out for it so there is no point in going back now.
Sponsored