ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Their wording is vague but I don't think the Hoss 3.0 will bump it up to 22.5 pricing if you had an order/reservation before 3/19/21.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow. I have my updated order in for Hoss 3.0 and all my Dealer has to do is enter it, but I doubt it'll be done right after they open. I'm pretty sure they'll be swamped with updates and changes like mine.
If you haven't gotten your bronco, your order will be MY 22.5 pricing when you get your window sticker I believe? I really am not sure on that. Either way your dealer will have the correct certificate for you when you purchase your bronco.

I hope you're right! LOL
Me too! I guess ask your dealer about it to double check. (They probably won't know either)

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you haven't gotten your bronco, your order will be MY 22.5 pricing when you get your window sticker I believe? I really am not sure on that. Either way your dealer will have the correct certificate for you when you purchase your bronco.

Me too! I guess ask your dealer about it to double check. (They probably won't know either)
The post right below yours answers the question.

I was trying to remember where I read it and it was probably on the 'other' G6 Bronco forum.

Their wording is vague, but I took it as it won't get bumped to the 22.5 M.Y price increase and just add the cost of Hoss 3.0.

OP
OP
ChompSticks

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So the HOSS 3.0 will bump the pricing to the 22.5 increase on top of the HOSS?

I was trying to remember where I read it and it was probably on the 'other' G6 Bronco forum.

Their wording is vague, but I took it as it won't get bumped to the 22.5 M.Y price increase and just add the cost of Hoss 3.0.
Your'e going to pay the $2515 for HOSS no matter what. If you ordered before 3/19/21 and you change your order today, you'll still pay $2515 for HOSS, you order will reflect MY 22.5 pricing and your certificate will be based on your original trim series order from MY21 to MY22.5. If you changed your order before 3/7/22 and added HOSS, you'll pay $2515 for HOSS and your order will reflect MY22 pricing and your certificate will be based on MY21 to MY22 price protections. That is what I am gathering.

Either way you should not pay more.

Sponsored

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, I’m not a member there and didn’t want to post that link. It popped up on my google page last week. Somewhere in there it said the part about if you have constraints and get pushed to ‘23, you will get hit with the mode year increase. Ford has already dropped key items like the MIC and painted handles…etc and has only increased pricing. If I don’t get a build and get pushed to ‘23 there is a good chance I’m out. They built big bend after big bend with mic and tow packages for walk in orders way after my 4/18 res and order. I’m not paying more because they F’d this up.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have an unconverted reservation that was placed after March 19, 2021. Will price increases affect me?
If you convert by March 7, 2022, your order will reflect the initial 2022 MY pricing. If you convert your reservation after March 7, 2022, your order will reflect the most current pricing. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.
Kinda figured as much, given my window sticker posted last week with pre-increase pricing, but nice to get confirmation...for whatever Ford's word is worth.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your'e going to pay the $2515 for HOSS no matter what. If you ordered before 3/19/21 and you change your order today, you'll still pay $2515 for HOSS, you order will reflect MY 22.5 pricing and your certificate will be based on your original trim series order from MY21 to MY22.5. If you changed your order before 3/7/22 and added HOSS, you'll pay $2515 for HOSS and your order will reflect MY22 pricing and your certificate will be based on MY21 to MY22 price protections. That is what I am gathering.

Either way you should not pay more.
You can’t add Hoss until tomorrow. The way I read it is if you get a build before the 23 banks open then you won’t get hit with 22.5 or 23 greed increase.

OP
OP
ChompSticks

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, I’m not a member there and didn’t want to post that link. It popped up on my google page last week. Somewhere in there it said the part about if you have constraints and get pushed to ‘23, you will get hit with the mode year increase. Ford has already dropped key items like the MIC and painted handles…etc and has only increased pricing. If I don’t get a build and get pushed to ‘23 there is a good chance I’m out. They built big bend after big bend with mic and tow packages for walk in orders way after my 4/18 res and order. I’m not paying more because they F’d this up.
It's really unfortunate for all the Wildtrack orders getting such huge delays.

OP
OP
ChompSticks

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can’t add Hoss until tomorrow. The way I read it is if you get a build before the 23 banks open then you won’t get hit with 22.5 or 23 greed increase.
Oh didn't realize You couldn't order until tomorrow. In thought that anytime you make a change your order, your dora will update to current pricing. Still protected as long as you ordered before 3/19/21

Sponsored

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh didn't realize You couldn't order until tomorrow. In thought that anytime you make a change your order, your dora will update to current pricing. Still protected as long as you ordered before 3/19/21
I’m not sure. Just going off what was in that thread.
Ford Bronco Increased Price Protection MY21 to MY22.5 updated 3/8/22 05786715-1E95-43B3-88BA-D72CF877A595

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m hoping by adding Hoss 3.0, it will finally make it one of the trims Ford wants to build.
I'm thinking it was added early to offset the fact that Everglades is Sasquatch only.

This way, they have the flexibility (to a point) to get more Wildtrak orders built.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm thinking it was added early to offset the fact that Everglades is Sasquatch only.

This way, they have the flexibility (to a point) to get more Wildtrak orders built.
I think you meant 2.3 engine only. Wildtrak is also standard Sasquatch.