First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was toying around adjusting my build and noticed everything but the base went up…

Ford Bronco Increased Prices? F3A9B96D-897F-4AD5-849A-7F542A362F01
Sponsored

senatorPOPS

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 - 1990 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yep, just did the same. Base is up too though.

OP
OP
Twuntish

Twuntish

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup price went up $1800 on my badlands build
Looks like my same build would cost me $2,020 more. I wonder if we are still allowed to make changes or if changes will result in a new price? I am going through this with Tesla right now which did 3 or 4 price increases since I ordered and I wanted to change two selections which would reduced the price, but i can’t because my starting base price moves to todays base price resulting in a way higher price on a less optioned vehicle.

Pony Collector

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Glad I got mine!
WTF mine is up $1,500 + the 500-600 it went up for the 22’ model.Since I didn’t have price protection because I reserved a few weeks after they spun a wheel and picked a magic price protection date.
Salt in the wound!!

Sponsored

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Will it go up if we’ve already ordered or will we get the price we ordered at?

IDAbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm afraid our price goes up if you ordered after 3/19/21. Of course I'm speculating but that's what I'd expect from Ford at this point.

OP
OP
Twuntish

Twuntish

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is the real question. There is another thread about March 2021 price protection. I only got through 10 pages of back and forth with no clear answer. So maybe the answer is in the last 6 pages of back and forth. Lol

Vico

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yep…

My sticker price: $42,395
Current pricing: $43,600

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been eyeballing high end Grand Cherokees as well, pricing went up about two grand in the last week (assume similar in Wrangler and others), about a similar percentage increase. Doubt it is coincidence that Ford jumped pricing a week after Jeep and at the same rate.

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What does price protection for the 2022 MY mean?
Ford will honor 2021 MY MSRP pricing for a similarly equipped vehicle for customers who had a reservation or order as of March 19, 2021. Customers will be issued a certificate that covers the pricing difference from 2021 MY to 2022 MY for their selected series and door configuration for the vehicle they had reserved or on order as of October 1, 2021.

From the previous thread about the price increase and protection

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What does price protection for the 2022 MY mean?
Ford will honor 2021 MY MSRP pricing for a similarly equipped vehicle for customers who had a reservation or order as of March 19, 2021. Customers will be issued a certificate that covers the pricing difference from 2021 MY to 2022 MY for their selected series and door configuration for the vehicle they had reserved or on order as of October 1, 2021.

From the previous thread about the price increase and protection
but the big question is well Ford push most pre March 2021 orders to 2023 or 2024 and still give them 2021 price maybe thats why Ford slow to fill 2020 reservations because most would have gave up or they won't

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
but the big question is well Ford push most pre March 2021 orders to 2023 or 2024 and still give them 2021 price maybe thats why Ford slow to fill 2020 reservations because most would have gave up or they won't
Sadly, the answer is almost assuredly, no. Ford added price protection to last until the end of 2023MY (when they claimed the mod top would be available). There is no way they extend it. Too much money left on the table.

I predict they will lose the price protection at that point to try getting the remaining reservation holders to go away. Do not forget, Ford has even less incentive to build those units before stock or new orders because they will not make as much money. (assuming actual invoice has increased as well.) Heck, to punish Granger customers further, they could raise the (fake) invoice more than the 'price protection' by eating into the difference between it and MSRP as they know the deals are based on invoice pricing. By the time I get mine, there will be rebates on them maybe, of course they will not be valid with any price protections or some such BS.

Ford has worked really hard to set the expectations low and they still continue to find ways to do less.
Sponsored