First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford Bronco / 2021 FE bronco / 2023 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It all depends on when your order was in. There are customers whom placed orders for the first batch which have been receiving shipping confirmations all week.

Then there are customers whom placed orders in the 2nd batch (which is indicated on our site stating January 14th is the ETA) whom won't ship till next week because they are in the 2nd batch.

I believe I spoke to you earlier. You placed an order in the 2nd batch, so your order won't ship till next week at the earliest.
Thanks for the clarification.
Sponsored

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well lookie lookie! ;):)
Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) IMG_2726[7226]

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

JaceHarp

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-350, 2021 FE 4DR, 22 Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My kit shows that it is on the way and I can hardly contain my excitement!

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stopped by the shop today to pick up my kit met Adam. He's a nice guy very knowledgable. I can say that I will be doing more business with him, as $ allows and the weather bc I don't have a garage. Sweet rigs outside the shop.

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m installing now and noticed that the connectors on the back of both compressors were smashed during shipping. Should they be connected or are they for accessories and I can just shrink wrap them and move on? @4x4TruckLEDs.com
Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 6994D19C-5E46-443F-8A23-A5C13464FB6E

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m installing now and noticed that the connectors on the back of both compressors were smashed during shipping. Should they be connected or are they for accessories and I can just shrink wrap them and move on? @4x4TruckLEDs.com
Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 6994D19C-5E46-443F-8A23-A5C13464FB6E
That's a bit weird... Those 2 connectors basically connect the compressor to the main harness. Red to red, black to black. You can always just re-connect them/splice them together. I've never seen that happen. How did the outer box look when you received it? How did the actual compressor box look when you received it?

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a bit weird... Those 2 connectors basically connect the compressor to the main harness. Red to red, black to black. You can always just re-connect them/splice them together. I've never seen that happen. How did the outer box look when you received it? How did the actual compressor box look when you received it?
The outer box was a bit loose, but intact. The inner box looked like one side was coming a part. Didn’t notice the broken bits of the connectors until mounted and went back to look in the box.
Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 2B1EF7D2-8DB6-49DF-8A16-AB09B93D1653
Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) F878159A-54F1-4496-B002-FA54C259D4CC

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got it all wired up (the single compressor). BTW - there is no "purple" wire on the single. I was able to eliminate the entire second harness and just use the RED wire spade plugging into a female .25 receptacle connector that I crimped onto the #6 (yellow/orange) upfitter wire. Got tired of waiting for my remote mounting bracket to put the switch in back, so just went the easy route. I placed all the other spades into the connector that is supplied and just taped it off.

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) IMG_6927

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got it all wired up (the single compressor). BTW - there is no "purple" wire on the single. I was able to eliminate the entire second harness and just use the RED wire spade plugging into a female .25 receptacle connector that I crimped onto the #6 (yellow/orange) upfitter wire. Got tired of waiting for my remote mounting bracket to put the switch in back, so just went the easy route. I placed all the other spades into the connector that is supplied and just taped it off.

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) IMG_6927
Yeah the updated instructions added a note for the single compressors that the wiring is different.

Looks like you are using a solenoid in your setup?

So the Single does pull 25.2 amps under load but I do not recommend you power it from your upfitter. Ford just didn't use a thick wire and in my opinion having them rated at 30 amps for the Aux1 is just not good in my opinion. I'd recommend using the supplied relay that came with your single compressor and using Aux 1-6 to trigger that relay. I just don't trust that small wiring Ford provided. Not sure why they rated it at 30 amps.

For 25 Amps going 6' you want a 12 AWG Wire. The yellow Aux1 wire is a 1.55mm (gee thanks for using normal measurements Ford!) wire. Which is basically 15-16AWG.

Sooo Fords not provided the proper wire AWG for the amperage they are rating it at.

Soooo i'd recommend using the included relay to power it directly from the battery, using the upfitters to trigger that relay.

On the twin it's easier, as the relays are already wired into the compressor, so you just need to trigger that purple wire.
Sponsored