First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey @4x4TruckLEDs.com - since this is just triggering a relay then I can just go ahead and use one of my 10amp switches and save that 30amp for something else? - cool! Looking forward to this.

Did I see that you guys were not selling any of the air line routing or attachments? I want to set up the outlet on or near the back bumper, so wondered if I needed to get that stuff elsewhere. Love the kits you guys put together (my BD light kit was awesome) so wanted to support you if possible.
Sponsored

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey @4x4TruckLEDs.com - since this is just triggering a relay then I can just go ahead and use one of my 10amp switches and save that 30amp for something else? - cool! Looking forward to this.

Did I see that you guys were not selling any of the air line routing or attachments? I want to set up the outlet on or near the back bumper, so wondered if I needed to get that stuff elsewhere. Love the kits you guys put together (my BD light kit was awesome) so wanted to support you if possible.
'You can use any switch you want.

We don't plan to sell any of the airlines, because you can get those at any local store or online store and have them cut to length/etc... - there is nothing proprietary about it, it's an airline and there are MANY different flavors out there (plastic, braided, etc...) We DO offer/stock the Pump up kits and the quick connect adapters though.

To get it to your back bumper you'll just need some air tubing to go to the rear. I prefer the braided stainless stuff for looks/durability but some folks have done it with plastic air line as well.

EcoBco

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow you 2.7L guys sure have a lot of extra hoses under the hood!

I did a test fit on a 2.7L today and need to make a few minor tweeks. Nothing major. I just need to shorten up part of the bracket (which isn't used anyway) a bit and I wanted to add some zip tie holes into the support bar, so that you can zip tie your coolant line up.

The coolant line is zip tied to something on the truck, and in order to make it easier to bolt the support bracket on, you're going to need to cut that zip tie and push the coolant line out of the way to make room for a socket. So we added 2 holes onto our bracket so you can re-zip tie your coolant line back up.

I'm having the new version cut and it should be to me later on this week for another final test fit.

2.3L we know fits, just trying to dial in the 2.7L so we can sell one bracket system instead of making one for the 2.3L engines and one for the 2.7L engines. But so far things are moving along nicely.

I expect to have these ready for shipment right around Christmas time maybe sooner if our powder coater can get things painted faster (they add about a week to the process)
Do you happen to have any photos of the bracket/compressor installed in a 2.7L engine bay?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you happen to have any photos of the bracket/compressor installed in a 2.7L engine bay?
Not yet, but it's basically the same as on a 2.3L... only the 2.7L has additional tubes and what not.

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correct. We know it fits the 2.3L. I've made some changes to the bracket to fit the 2.7L engines as well. I sent the file to our laser cutter yesterday just waiting on them to do a rapid prototype for me out of aluminum so I can test fitment. If it fits, off to production (stainless steel)
ok. my order is in. i'll just have to postpone doing any trails until I have the air ready.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

very nice design of the 'impossible', wish I'd live closer to trails to justify a built in dual ARB, such a nice and clean solution! This was fun to follow along.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the orders folks, appreciate it. You guys (and gals) are gonna love having an ARB under the hood.

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking forward to getting mine in! How backed up are the compressors right now?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looking forward to getting mine in! How backed up are the compressors right now?
We've got a full pallet of them in stock and another pallet on it's way to us next week. We have PLENTY to go around. So when the mounts are ready to ship, the compressors will be shipping with them.

Sponsored

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We've got a full pallet of them in stock and another pallet on it's way to us next week. We have PLENTY to go around. So when the mounts are ready to ship, the compressors will be shipping with them.
Yesssss. Looking forward to the next warm day to do an install after both of my orders show up.

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So just a quick update. We're looking to have these ship probably the week of Christmas if all goes well. I'm currently trying to price out the job with metal/paint shops. Everybody's coming back with the same prices (a lot more then we expected).

We're not planning to raise the $249.99 price though. That is what it is. The profit margins are not ideally where I'd like to be BUT I don't want to price this out more then we absolutely have to.

However the 50% off promotion we're currently running will end once we finish production. Once we have these in-stock the 50% off promo will come to an end (we just can't keep doing it due to the costs on these).

So if you want to take advantage of this deal, I'd suggest you lock it in now.

YES we will still do SOME type of promotion when you add-on a compressor. It'll probably be a 20% discount we're thinking, but no where near the generous 50% we're doing now.
Can you let us know when the 50% off promotion is about to expire? I’m trying to hold off from buying this as long as possible because of having to buy Christmas gifts in addition to already spending way too much money in the Bronco! 😂

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can you let us know when the 50% off promotion is about to expire? I’m trying to hold off from buying this as long as possible because of having to buy Christmas gifts in addition to already spending way too much money in the Bronco! 😂
A few weeks rough estimate. As soon as they go into production we're going to drop the 50% discount down to a more reasonable 20% to help cover our costs.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just a pricing heads up. Sometime around Thursday, December 9th, the 50% off promotion will no longer be valid.

So you have until then to place your orders on our site, add on a compressor to your mounting bracket and save 50% off the price of the mounts.

Save BIG now while these are in pre-production because production is right around the corner now. We're aiming to get these shipped out by Christmas.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven't read through the whole thread but do you think this can be wired directly to Aux Switch 1 (25 A fuse) or will it have to be wired with the provided relay and wire harness?
Sponsored