Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

********EDIT: I'm withdrawing my recommendation.**********

TPMS sensors have been covered before but I'm just putting this out there for anyone uncertain about which cheap ones work. These worked flawlessly and were displaying updated pressure by the time I could toggle to the right screen.

4 pack and a single for about $40 total. Any F2GZ-1A189-A sensors should work, but these particular ones are now confirmed.

OEM TPMS35 F2GZ-1A189-A Tire Pressure Sensor For 2015-20 Ford F-150 Edge Mustang | eBay

TPMS35 F2GZ-1A189-A 4 Tire Pressure Sensors For 2015-20 Ford F-150 Edge Mustang | eBay
Sponsored

Last edited:

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the links TD!
IMO, it amazes me why folks remove them from one set of tires to another instead of just buying an extra set of sensors. It costs a lot more to mount and balance a tire let alone the damage that could be incurred when the tech has to monkey with it.

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ebay TPMS tend to be counterfeit, the last set of eBay "OEM Ford" sensors I bought lasted 2 years.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
100%

Thanks for the links TD!
IMO, it amazes me why folks remove them from one set of tires to another instead of just buying an extra set of sensors. It costs a lot more to mount and balance a tire let alone the damage that could be incurred when the tech has to monkey with it.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Buy your TPMS sensors from Tire Rack.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ebay TPMS tend to be counterfeit, the last set of eBay "OEM Ford" sensors I bought lasted 2 years.
Oh I'm sure they are. But they worked out of box and are easy enough to change at home with a hi-lift to break the bead.

Buy your TPMS sensors from Tire Rack.
I got a full set of 5 for barely more than one from Tire Rack. They all work fine now and I'll take my chances on longevity.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This! If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Read the listing carefully. The Brand name on these is " Goodqualitycarparts". Hardly OEM. No way I'd bother with Chinese crap when you can buy actual Schrader's for $25-35 each.

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh I'm sure they are. But they worked out of box and are easy enough to change at home with a hi-lift to break the bead.

I got a full set of 5 for barely more than one from Tire Rack. They all work fine now and I'll take my chances on longevity.
I have a tire machine in my garage so I don't strangle someone for damaging my wheels, not worth saving a few dollars to change out cheapchinacrap on a $50k vehicle.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I run the ones off ebay there are still good ones that are extensively cheaper. The last set I did was in 2017 and they still work. I just bought another set for a different set of wheels (non bronco) just make sure to run the cross references and correct MHZ.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

do broncos come with a tpms in the spare?
I still see some debate on this but there has to be for it to readout on the display when using a spare. I added one to my spare to be safe.

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apparently these particular sensors report the same pressure no matter what. I've had my PSI all over the place and they always report 38-39. I'm withdrawing my recommendation, don't buy.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Apparently these particular sensors report the same pressure no matter what. I've had my PSI all over the place and they always report 38-39. I'm withdrawing my recommendation, don't buy.
Interesting. Was that the same psi of your old wheel set-up? If so, I am thinking the new sensors never worked to begin with or didn't pair with they system. I was jacking around with my BL a couple of weeks ago and put a set of wheels on the back that did not have sensors. I figured the TPM readout would change to 0 but it remained at the 36psi of the previous tires even after driving about 5 miles. I then lowered the previous tires to 30psi and put them back on and the TPM readout immediately changed to the correct reading.

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting. Was that the same psi of your old wheel set-up? If so, I am thinking the new sensors never worked to begin with or didn't pair with they system. I was jacking around with my BL a couple of weeks ago and put a set of wheels on the back that did not have sensors. I figured the TPM readout would change to 0 but it remained at the 36psi of the previous tires even after driving about 5 miles. I then lowered the previous tires to 30psi and put them back on and the TPM readout immediately changed to the correct reading.
Matter of fact, yes it was. I assumed they had to have paired because I never got a TPMS error.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Matter of fact, yes it was. I assumed they had to have paired because I never got a TPMS error.
I never received an error either after driving 5 miles without any sensors. Monitor just continued to read the old psi rating.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.