Sponsored

Infamous clunk/rattle in all the testing vids... Solution?

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
We've all see 'em and heard it...
My brand new Badlands has this clunk over certain bumps, and I suspect many of you do too...
I haven't had a chance to look yet, but it reminds me EXACTLY of the same clunk I had in my Buick RS.
In the Buick, the front seats were bolted down on the rear of the seat rails but the front of the rails slid into and hooked under a notch in the floor.
If the seat wasn't shoved all the way forward before tightening down the rails, it left a gap in the slot, and then the seat would rock and clunk in this spot over bumps.

I leaned on my passenger seat going over bumps and it seemed to quell this clunk.
Gonna take a closer look this week.

I'd also wonder about the back seats (2 door)
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mine has several squeaks and rattles, but can’t say I have a clunk. If I remember correctly the clunking in the early units, especially off road, was the tailgate which was redesigned. The spare can also cause a clunk back there if the tire isn’t resting on the little stop nubbins.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmm.. I have a slight thud/thump when accelerating or stopping that I suspect is seat related.. Bolts are all VERY tight though.

I can feel it more than hear it. sort of a slight tap/thud in the footwell on acceleration near left foot.

I can replicate it by moving the seat around..
Sponsored