Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was searching online for all available aftermarket roof rack for the bronco. I stumble upon Prinsu roof rack but the site doesn't have much details on it.

Ford Bronco Prinsu Roof Rack | 2022 - Prinsu Roof Racks

Looking for specs and more pictures. Hopefully it comes out soon, I'm generally interested! The pricing is very competitive compared to the rest.
Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'll be keeping an eye on that one. I've seen some good reviews on Prinsu racks in the Toyota world

That looks super nice and I love how low profile it is

OP
OP
doyouglas

doyouglas

Black Diamond
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, I'll be keeping an eye on this one as well. My buddies taco and 4runner are running prinsu rack and they love it.

OP
OP
doyouglas

doyouglas

Black Diamond
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Those 2 are definitely on my top of the list. Waiting for for prinsu has to offer first. No rush for me.

Sponsored
OP
OP
doyouglas

doyouglas

Black Diamond
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When I first create the thread the price was around $1100. Now it's almost $1600. For that price I would go for the trailrax. It's more reputable and proven. However, I'm still interested if someone have a review on this prinsu roof rack.

g_walk28

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ugh….. I know, but I hate the tall wind deflectors that all these racks have… RCI, TR, Prinsu etc… but they are the most reputable brands.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Prinsu has been around for a minute. They’re very popular in the Toyota community. Quality parts, but their site lacks info. It’s a known issue.

It’s so low profile, are there any videos of the roof panels being removed?

I personally like how squared off and how well the edge follows the windshield on the RCI. It’s not any taller - just sits lower.

Ford Bronco Info on Prinsu Roof Rack C4F743F8-4115-4B12-8209-B2EE81B284CF

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Willing to bet the roof panels don't come off, that thing sits super close to the roof. That and the lack of half rack functionality sent me over to RCI instead of Prinsu, although I think the Prinsu is the best looking option out there.

Might regret that decision though, as after 3 weeks I emailed RCI about when I could expect my rack to ship and they just hit me with a canned response about lead times. Hopefully I won't be waiting too much longer as i have a deadline coming up.

Sponsored
OP
OP
doyouglas

doyouglas

Black Diamond
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm waiting frontrunner to release their bronco roof rack. They are also big in the Toyota community. They said by the end of the summer it will be release.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Willing to bet the roof panels don't come off, that thing sits super close to the roof. That and the lack of half rack functionality sent me over to RCI instead of Prinsu, although I think the Prinsu is the best looking option out there.

Might regret that decision though, as after 3 weeks I emailed RCI about when I could expect my rack to ship and they just hit me with a canned response about lead times. Hopefully I won't be waiting too much longer as i have a deadline coming up.
The product page itself says 4 weeks. For $1000 shipped I’m super happy to have something this summer. If something better comes out one day…I’ll make an upgrade. But, it’s solid. I personally like the profile of the rear on the RCI more than the rounded bit on the Prinsu.

I like the looks of what Front Runner has on the market for other makes - but, that timeline equals availablity next camping season and that wasn’t gonna work. I’ve already been waiting on them since 2021 when I inquired with their team.

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model