First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
It was stated that build would be scheduled out by quarter. Is initial allocation going to be for Q3 or for the rest of 21?
Sponsored

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Only guessing...but allocation is probably for all of 2021. If it was by quarter then more people would have their hopes up of getting a 21MY bronco. 22MY Broncos are scheduled for production to start in December, which I’m guessing would mean MY21 would need to be done building sometime in November/early december for everything to stay on Ford’s current schedule

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was stated that build would be scheduled out by quarter. Is initial allocation going to be for Q3 or for the rest of 21?
You're mixing some words/definitions that I think need to be cleared up to make sense of my answer:

The term Q1, Q2, etc is weird because you could be talking about the calendar year, or Ford's fiscal year... in the case of the build scheduling, I think they literally just mean a quarter of a year, or 3 months.

Ford has said that initial scheduling will be done on a quarterly basis (3 months). Once the deadline closes this month, the first quarter of production will be scheduled. Anyone who converts after the deadline would be included in the following quarters.

Allocation calculations for the dealer is for all of MY21. This is the number of MY21 broncos each dealer will receive based on their converted orders. We do not know yet how allocations for MY22 will be handled.

I believe there should be a total two "quarters" of MY21 production (6 months) before MY22 production begins in December.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
You're mixing some words/definitions that I think need to be cleared up to make sense of my answer:

The term Q1, Q2, etc is weird because you could be talking about the calendar year, or Ford's fiscal year... in the case of the build scheduling, I think they literally just mean a quarter of a year, or 3 months.

Ford has said that initial scheduling will be done on a quarterly basis (3 months). Once the deadline closes this month, the first quarter of production will be scheduled. Anyone who converts after the deadline would be included in the following quarters.

Allocation calculations for the dealer is for all of MY21. This is the number of MY21 broncos each dealer will receive based on their converted orders. We do not know yet how allocations for MY22 will be handled.

I believe there should be a total two "quarters" of MY21 production (6 months) before MY22 production begins in December.
What's your take on the total quanity of MY21 builds ?

Sponsored
OP
OP
sliwa

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base

Two quarters of production in 21 was my thinking as well, just wasn’t sure if initial allocation numbers were for Q3 (July-Sept) or all of 21.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

manufacturers have been selling next year cars 6 months early for quite a while now ..... all except this one .... we get last years model next year :LOL:
Sponsored