First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The actual allocation will not be available until April or May. There is no point in flipping out over the 30% number right now. It's not some plot by Ford. It's just their best guess.
Yep. The current "30%" is a placeholder until the orders come through. Once they actually know what setups and how many they will line it up with available parts and that will finalize the allocation. So for those getting confirmation that they are #3 out of 100 figuring they are getting a '21 confirmed, it totally depends on WHAT you want and IF it can be made in that initial allocation.

Chill y'all. We don't know anything yet.
Sponsored

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, it's all speculation, of course that's what the internet is for (and conspiracy theories...).

Seems to me the allocation system would be counter to successfully converting reservations to orders. If a dealer does a good job and converts a higher percentage of reservations to orders than others, they get dinged and can't fulfill them. Like most things these days, just seems a little off...

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep, it's all speculation, of course that's what the internet is for (and conspiracy theories...).

Seems to me the allocation system would be counter to successfully converting reservations to orders. If a dealer does a good job and converts a higher percentage of reservations to orders than others, they get dinged and can't fulfill them. Like most things these days, just seems a little off...
But Ford wants the Bronco all across the country. What if the large majority were concentrated on one area? That would sort of stifle the marketing of the product would it not?

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've tried to type out my thoughts on how this will play out, but the simple fact is, we don't know and won't know anything for certain until May. Put your order in and spin the wheel! Pretty exciting stuff!

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow! I have a 7/15 and I was thinking the same thing. But I think the bigger issue is going to be for all of us that want a 2dr
Perhaps I will get lucky. I am ordering a 4Dr OBX non-sqatch. But I do want the 2.7L which I saw could be an issue. And I’m not adding a ton of options either so fingers crossed

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Did you actually think Ford was not doing most of the launch a little off?

Ford made the rules because it made sense to them and the large crying dealers.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly. Not sure why anyone would be surprised by this. Its actually very simple. Ford can build 30% of reservations in MY2021, somewhere between 60,000-70,000 units. If they just went down the first 60,000 reservations taken, some dealers may not get any, or very few. Granger would get a ton. East coast would get more than west coast, etc. Of course they chose to keep dealers happy, and spread the Broncos around the country. We've known this would be the case for a while, don't get the outrage today lol.
Then, honestly, those other dealers should have done better to draw customers in. Instead they forced Ford to cave to their wishes. They don't deserve to have gotten the allocations they did.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

nyhcinaz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
last week Levine said they were dropping several colors for MY2022 so not only are we getting screwed on the allocations we might not even get the color we wanted.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@noahr ... any input from Mullinax regarding this issue ... I spoke with the NSB location he said if my order is pushed to a MY22 than no Xplan, Offered only for MY21 ... Is this correct ? As well he had no allocation info at all ..
Today is a bad day to have off lol I don’t know much yet but I’ll post when I do
Sponsored