Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope you guys understand this is like a two lane traffic jam. You can hop in the other lane hoping that you’ll get through it faster, but at the end of the day you have no idea what the obstacle is that’s causing the jam, and the lane you were in could speed up as soon as you leave it. Just keep your res where it’s at and wait until your order gets pulled. Really not worth stressing over but again that’s just my opinion.
tenor.gif
Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a day 2 reservation at my dealer and they told me I am number 3 out of their 80 or so reservations... I am good :D
Until you find out have the parts you want aren't in yet ;)

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You could have a 7/15 holder at a dealer with a large proportion of early reservation holders, with them being outside of the 30% mark.

And an hour away at a small podunk dealer that didn't get a single reservation until 8/20, and their top 30% will get their Broncos before the 7/15 guy.
That’s what I’m hoping for!! Lol

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went to Burger King one time. I put my order in - I made special requests like no pickles and mustard. The guy behind me got a basic burger and fries. You know what? He got his meal before me. Sure, I thought to myself, "Damn, I was in line first. Where is mine?" Then I got mine. It was exactly what I wanted. I saw the other guy eating his. He got it first. I got what I wanted. I enjoyed it and never thought twice about his burger...

We can't play "It's not fair" with so many unknowns. I am excited to see my first Bronco in the neighborhood. I don't care if its mine as long as I know mine is coming - just the way I ordered it.
Did you get fries too though? Maybe that's why he got his first, maybe they were allocating burgers with fries were getting built together, as a package, before what seems like a simpler package. After re-reading your post, I'm wondering if I should move my reservation to Burger King.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
7/15 thinking I can’t hold my current truck together long enough.
I KNOW, RIGHT!! I'M IN THE EXACT SAME SITUATION!!

Sponsored

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m with you - I’m July 19 and was hopeful for a summer delivery. Now not optimistic.
Wow! I have a 7/15 and I was thinking the same thing. But I think the bigger issue is going to be for all of us that want a 2dr

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And now I'm wondering about changing my reservation? Because if my dealer has been allocated based on the current reservations, then switching my reservation to another dealer won't change their allocation. Since they've already been allocated, it's not going to do me any good.
I don't think any dealer has an actual allocation yet, just an ESTIMATE of what they MIGHT get if they are highly successful in converting pre-sep18 reservations into actual orders. So I assume that switching dealers will affect the actual dealer allocations that are determined after Mar 19.

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

One day off from getting your Bronco!

Unfortunately, it’s going to be the same for all dealers. First couple days is gonna be all the make it.

Fortunately, there will be a TON of reservations cancelled for whatever reason or delayed for commodities.

That said, no need to stress because there are a lot of factors that will be working in your favor to get your bronco... unless there is a commodity constraint.

That’s the golden question... how many 1st and 2nd day reservations fall off because of cancellations or commodity / option issues. I bet it is a lot.
definitely! I feel like more information will come out once all orders have been entered and stuff too

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would assume so, but the Granger guys are the only ones that can confirm that.
Zack mentioned in another thread that their percentage line up with what other dangers have been saying.

Do we even know how many ressies they even have? If they're getting 30% of the 1500ish they probably have I bet they're getting more than just about anyone else.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As an October reservation I had accepted I'm looking at a 2022 model, which is fine with me, but I can't imagine what someone with a July 16th reservation is feeling.
I am thinking I have too many cars and not enough garage spots already! In my case delay isn't necessarily a bad thing - perfect would be Feb 2022 delivery of a MY22.

Sponsored

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like people are getting excited to turn reservations into orders indeedy!

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealers should be made to list their orders vs. their allocations. Be transparent.

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you get fries too though? Maybe that's why he got his first, maybe they were allocating burgers with fries were getting built together, as a package, before what seems like a simpler package. After re-reading your post, I'm wondering if I should move my reservation to Burger King.
Perhaps you are thinking about “sasquatching” your order... if so, they are going to ask you to pull up and park and they will bring them out when they are done - here is a free ice cream cone coupon (FordPass Rewards) for the inconvenience.

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love how Ford looked at the number of reservations they had and how many cars they could produce this year to give dealers a general idea on allocations assuming every reservation converted and suddenly that's the set in stone number for everyone here.

Let me say that again: Ford has no idea how many orders they will get and no idea what options those orders will have to get an accurate number now. They literally looked at their production estimate and divided by reservations to give all their dealers a ballpark figure.

The actual allocation will not be available until April or May. There is no point in flipping out over the 30% number right now. It's not some plot by Ford. It's just their best guess.

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Instead talking to your dealer about price, your first question probably should be:

"What's the reservation timestamp of your 30th percentile reservation?"
This is 100% on-point. Also I will NOT be revealing the name of the tiny Mom n Pop sized dealership I got my 7/18 reservation with. They actually don't exist, look elsewhere suckas!
Sponsored