Inside MAP factory - 2 Door Area 51 Big Bend and Cyber Orange Badlands

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 STX, 2015 Ford C-Max
Just saw these on Facebook in the Bronco 6th Gen Group. Credit to Anthony Kujawa.
FB_IMG_1603058834655.jpg

Advertisement

wannabronco

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, wrangler, camaro
Love it! Big Bend 2 door. Could almost pass for carbonized gray.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
MOAR

OP
PrevCYBRTRKrez

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 STX, 2015 Ford C-Max
I wish the guy had posted more pics on Facebook on not a potato, but I like what I see.

Cutlass

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Is it just me or do the none sasquatch Broncos looks better, I love the look of the wheels. But people love offroading, ergo it will be popular. If you look up pictures of the Bronco, it is very hard to find pictures of it stock

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Clubs

I wish the guy had posted more pics on Facebook on not a potato, but I like what I see.
Likely zoomed in by someone who wasn't supposed to be taking photos.

I've only worked in one auto plant as a contracter and, like many similar plants, phones and/or cameras were not allowed.

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Is it just me or do the none sasquatch Broncos looks better, I love the look of the wheels. But people love offroading, ergo it will be popular. If you look up pictures of the Bronco, it is very hard to find pictures of it stock
The 2 door looks better non-squatched in my opinion. The Sasquatch package comes with so many other goodies which is why I’m torn. Specifically the front axle which I’m not 100% positive will be an a la carte option.

BroncoJay

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
It’s funny I have the exact opposite reaction- I was deadset on Cyber orange but the more I see it the less and less I like it... I’m sure it’s a color that will look much better in person but unfortunately most of us won’t have that luxury before we order and I’m not taking the chance with it. I’ve switched to either ox white or A51...

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Clubs

It’s funny I have the exact opposite reaction- I was deadset on Cyber orange but the more I see it the less and less I like it... I’m sure it’s a color that will look much better in person but unfortunately most of us won’t have that luxury before we order and I’m not taking the chance with it. I’ve switched to either ox white or A51...
I think the orange will wear on you over time.

Marine2146

Badlands
First Name
Dillon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
I saw a sport with the cyber orange color in person. I thought it was yellow until I looked it up just now lol. Reminds me of a school bus or state truck. Area 51 will not disappoint. But white has a very good look with all the black on it IMO(based on the pics we’ve seen).

E36DF1C9-AF34-4C8E-856F-D47A8E0BE60E.jpeg

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Clubs

A51 is tormenting me as a dark horse candidate. Some days it’s pure sex, other days it belongs on a mid-90s Dodge Caravan. The latest production photos have it trending in a positive direction for me.
Same here.

Advertisement

Wide Open Roads

Advertisement