Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Heard from the "ford stig", Ford planning on 16,000 units annually of hogs when it gets to rolling! Also they are modifying things for it bc well. Judy got booty and legs!!

Anyone notice in the recent Warthog video (below) one prototype had a hitch...then boom another shot the hitch was gone! Wonder what big booty Judy(s) been pulling!?

* This post was originally made in the spy video thread: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/spy-video-bronco-warthog-sights-sounds.10088/

Sponsored

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is 16,000 a lot of units, not many units or what would be expected?
I feel like it's alot! I really don't know though. I'd have to Google the average number of raptors see what those numbers are!

Goggled. 13k units of raptors a year. Went up in 2012. So makes sense. It's about the right amount!

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It could be their goal, but I believe it’s a lot. Broncos are not for everyone and the warthog is even more unique. Unless Ford is planning on a hybrid or EV, other then the first year, not sure if they will even get close!
IMHO

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It will probably be classified as a limited supply vehicle like the F-150 Raptor. Therefore, I don’t expect it to be eligible for X-Plan or X-Plan Partner pricing, but I expect it will qualify for AZD Plan pricing.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is 16,000 a lot of units, not many units or what would be expected?
That's a lot of units...but Ford would have no problem selling them all in year one for the model. How it goes beyond that would be up in the air.

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford should just get it over with and allow us to order them in 2021 for 2022 / 2023 Warthogs. Too bad they will not be released any earlier. Just saying...

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Heard from the "ford stig", Ford planning on 16,000 units annually of hogs when it gets to rolling! Also they are modifying things for it bc well. Judy got booty and legs!!

Anyone notice in the recent Warthog video (below) one prototype had a hitch...then boom another shot the hitch was gone! Wonder what big booty Judy(s) been pulling!?

* This post was originally made in the spy video thread: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/spy-video-bronco-warthog-sights-sounds.10088/

Like I said before prepare to pay big for the hog especially since production will be so low this thing going to get such a huge markup from dealers too like the Shelby gt350 500 and raptors got

Last edited:

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like I said before prepare to pay big for the hog especially since production will be so low this thing going to get such a huge markup from dealers too like the Shelby gt350 500 and raptors got
I think I’m pretty much obligated to buy a hog. It’s probably a requirement to maintain in-state residency for tax purposes.

Sponsored
OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can you imagine if they ever make a Shelby Warthog. Those Raptors are like 115k. Something crazy!
Sponsored