First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I remember not too long ago, when the Ford SUV's were rolling over and killing people, and they were blaming it on tires. So what does Ford do? Create a new SUV with monster tires and a thin plastic roof. Brilliant!
SUV's have a higher center of gravity that most people were not used to when the first came out. And 'blaming' is a pretty strong word for something that was studied and proven by the NHTSA. Tires have come a long way in the last 20 years, and so has vehicle engineering and many of the roll stability control systems that Ford and many manufacturers have implemented.

Ford Bronco Insider Rumor: 16,000 Bronco Warthog production units planned per year FSTN
Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is 16,000 a lot of units, not many units or what would be expected?
I had 1 0f 700 "gotta have it green" Boss 302's ..so it's not a ton but not super rare either

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Before kids, I flew to Corinth Mississippi on a one-way ticket to buy a motorcycle. I drove it all the way up the Mississippi back to Minnesota. It was the best break in ride EVER. It also happens to be one of my fondest memories.
Got you beat, flew from Germany into Philly, picked up a new Goldwing and promptly left for California on the break in ride, took 2 weeks and just enjoyed being home!