First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
16,000 is about right. Let's say for example Ford produces roughly 150K Broncos a year. So the math is NOT exact but for every 10 Broncos, Ford will make 1 Warthog.
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can you imagine if they ever make a Shelby Warthog. Those Raptors are like 115k. Something crazy!

.......but they are bad ass (y)(y)

Ford Bronco Insider Rumor: 16,000 Bronco Warthog production units planned per year 1609369653170

I'm sure the hog will be some where in that range as well. :D

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So let's take this deeper shall we?

Ranger and Bronco in the same plant. Roughly 50k units from that plant in total. Say at 50/50 Rangers/Bronco gives 25k total Broncos. Now, if 16k of those 25k are Warthogs???

Say what?
5300 units a week is the generally accepted output of MAP, about five times what Mr. Doom & Gloom claims above, even accounting for holidays and change overs during the year. Don't stress or quote him until 70% of the forum believes that there is a three year wait because they will only make 25k Broncos in a full production year. They will have more than double that even with this short production year (running a second shift just for Bronco per factory insiders on here) and the ability to easily triple or even quadruple his number every full year, if necessary, by the time we get to the 2022+ timeline of which he wrote. (2022+ for warthog production, so full production years for sure.)

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

5300 units a week is the generally accepted output of MAP, about five times what Mr. Doom & Gloom claims above, even accounting for holidays and change overs during the year. Don't stress or quote him until 70% of the forum believes that there is a three year wait because they will only make 25k Broncos in a full production year. They will have more than double that even with this short production year (running a second shift just for Bronco per factory insiders on here) and the ability to easily triple or even quadruple his number every full year, if necessary, by the time we get to the 2022+ timeline of which he wrote. (2022+ for warthog production, so full production years for sure.)
My apologies on the numbers. It was rough math and rough numbers. No intent to mislead nor to panic the general population.

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I remember not too long ago, when the Ford SUV's were rolling over and killing people, and they were blaming it on tires. So what does Ford do? Create a new SUV with monster tires and a thin plastic roof. Brilliant!

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny, hadn't noticed til now that the Warthog passes another Bronco.
Ford Bronco Insider Rumor: 16,000 Bronco Warthog production units planned per year 1609369653170
“You... yeah, Bronco, YOU! Stop skipping leg day or I’m gonna ask the manager to revoke your gym membership!” :mad:

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder when the bubble will burst through! Just like back in 2008/2009. Housing market blew up. Which in turned the vehicle market went nuts for cars! Now we are back on the SUV/truck high horse! That what I'm interested in!! When will this bubble burst! 5 years. Ten!?
I'm in a sell or hold position right now. To buy, especially with cash, you either really need "it," or have so many assets, you don't care about losing your ass in the short run. Serious buyers will wait for the downturn, then sweep in with all the cash they have saved up.

Or I'm wrong and DOW will hit 40k in 2021! YEEEEE HAWWWW we have a vaccine! I'm just having some fun! :p

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm in a sell or hold position right now. To buy, especially with cash, you either really need "it," or have so many assets, you don't care about losing your ass in the short run. Serious buyers will wait for the downturn, then sweep in with all the cash they have saved up.

Or I'm wrong and DOW will hit 40k in 2021! YEEEEE HAWWWW we have a vaccine! I'm just having some fun! :p
Decent prediction I think! 2021 will be just as interesting as 2020 I have a feeling!!

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a Warthog buyer for sure... Hate the name... Love the truck! I have decided NOT to buy a regular Bronco in the meantime. I will watch what happens with WHB (WartHogBronco) sales/pricing. If it ends up with ridiculous mark-ups/dealer tax etc, I will shop the entire US to find a dealer willing to sell one FAIRLY. Of course, color and options won't be EXACTLY what I want. I have come to realize over time that even getting EXACTLY what you want leaves you with some level of DISSATISFACTION. It's a lot easier to deal with that, knowing you made a good buying decision.

If I have to wait a year or two, or even three for things to settle down, then so be it... You might even be able to snag a used one by then

Before kids, I flew to Corinth Mississippi on a one-way ticket to buy a motorcycle. I drove it all the way up the Mississippi back to Minnesota. It was the best break in ride EVER. It also happens to be one of my fondest memories.

I will travel far for the right deal/WHB and enjoy every mile home! :p

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D