Sponsored

Insider Tip: "Air Roof" Removable Roof Panels To Be Featured on the 2020 / 2021 Ford Bronco

BeardBroncoVape

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 (current) 3 Broncos (past) waiting to make it 4!
people like to take the tops off there jeeps so others can see them having a good time. Plus open cab goes miles for selling these vehicles. This is just a cheaper panoramic sunroof. I don't like it. I think it would hurt sales. It has to be an easily removable hardtop with a factory optional soft top.
What if they made all windows roll down, including the ones in the top, and all roof panels slid out of a track, kinda like on a roll up garage door, or retractable tonneau cover. The entire cab would be open, occupants will get that open feeling and others can see us all having fun. I would love that combo, along with tube doors, myself.

Tjo

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Wrangler
Sorry for starting up an old thread. I am new to this forum. Just bought my wife a JL Rubicon and I am eying up the development of this Broncos with great interest.

I don' see why Ford could not make a full shift top and also a modular top like you are deceiving above. I know that many many JL fans were hoping and praying that Jeep released a fully modular top on the JL but they dropped the ball on that and staid with a freedom top whch is basically a Targa where only the roof above front passengers opens or a power sliding soft top where the back window stay in tack. I predict the power top will fail miserably as it looks reall reall ugly and non functional.

Anyways look forward to seeing more devopments on the Broncos, this is very exciting with so much potential. I hope Ford gets it write. The Wrangler has been in a market for itself wayh to long and I think there is a huge untapped market for a competor.
Sponsored