Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish it would've been the Rubicon for this event (South Lake Tahoe is half in Nevada...).
While part of me thinks that would be cool, these sites are all about training new drivers/owners (which I'll be). Putting them at a location that could actively interfere with seasoned drivers tackling a famous trail may not be the best way to build the community or train new drivers.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice details about the activities. Thanks for posting. I was surprised to discover, in reading it through, that, for a legal document, it sure does have a lot of grammar, syntax and spelling errors.
That was my first thought as well. I guess it's just a pet peeve of mine and in this day of all things Intertubes those of us that care about spelling and grammar are just showing our age. Now please excuse me while I go throw squirrels at the kids playing on my lawn.

Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

DesertChip

Badlands
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Q5, 2017 GTI, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In addition to the "Bronco Barn" under construction at Team Ford here in Las Vegas, we might be getting a Off Roadeo Experience.
1618330308488.png
1618330318491.png
1618330332156.png
1618330362454.png

1618330379181.png

1618330340518.png
In addition to the "Bronco Barn" under construction at Team Ford here in Las Vegas, we might be getting a Off Roadeo Experience.
1618330308488.png
1618330318491.png
1618330332156.png
1618330362454.png

1618330379181.png

1618330340518.png
Slightly off topic but I think some might find it interesting. If you drive about 35 miles past the turn for the BSA camp, you come to Pahrump, NV. As you drive into Pahrump, on the right side of the road, you will see the Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch. http://www.springmountainmotorsports.com/
It a great track for high performance driving, The sports car kind, not the Bronco kind. I have about 300 hours on track in my Porsche. It is also the track where Chevrolet sends their new Corvette owns for their two-day Corvette Experience. It is a private club, think country club, but race track instead of golf course. It has more miles of track than any other track in the US. You can book high performance driving classes there in Corvettes and in Radicals. https://www.radicalsportscars.com/. If you were to come to Las Vegas for your Bronco Off-Roadeo you might consider booking a two or more day high performance class. If you have never driven a sports car on a real track, it is definitely a thrill. Almost better than getting your nee Bronco!

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I heard the parks we cancelled and ford was just going to take over closed land rover dealerships for their little rock feature in front.

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Use as a bronco off road park is more in line with BSA then luxury homes as the other option.
No argument here, but money talks. Guessing the home development deal must have fallen through, but I can't be bothered to spend time searching for it.

Sponsored

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
I could do an off-roadeo in Las Vegas. This will be a popular location.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Slightly off topic but I think some might find it interesting. If you drive about 35 miles past the turn for the BSA camp, you come to Pahrump, NV. As you drive into Pahrump, on the right side of the road, you will see the Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch. http://www.springmountainmotorsports.com/
It a great track for high performance driving, The sports car kind, not the Bronco kind. I have about 300 hours on track in my Porsche. It is also the track where Chevrolet sends their new Corvette owns for their two-day Corvette Experience. It is a private club, think country club, but race track instead of golf course. It has more miles of track than any other track in the US. You can book high performance driving classes there in Corvettes and in Radicals. https://www.radicalsportscars.com/. If you were to come to Las Vegas for your Bronco Off-Roadeo you might consider booking a two or more day high performance class. If you have never driven a sports car on a real track, it is definitely a thrill. Almost better than getting your nee Bronco!
Great post. I worked in Pahrump for 5 years. Took my FJ many times up Carpenter Canyon (in the mountain range there near the racetrack.)

took a ride in a bad-ass corvette around the spring mountain track. Driver taking hair Pin curves at
80 mph. Was awesome.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Spring Mountain Motorsport Resort and Country Club is very nice. The Ron Fellow Driving School is great, and the Radical and Wolf cars are pretty fricken cool. The lake / pond is nice too. Great place to visit.

And for all you firearms enthusiasts, There's the Front Sight Firearms Training Institute in Pahrump. Which I'm a member of. Some of the best, if not the best Firearms Training available. With Vegas near by, there's a lot of fun to be had in that area. I can't wait for the Nevada Off-Roadeo.

LVB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I LOVE spring mountain!!! Many, many laps around that place in my Z/28!!

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is probably the most detailed outline of what to expect from Off-Roadeo that I have seen.

I know there is already some local push back about the Vermont site, hopefully they don't run into a similar problem with Vegas, as that's the closest to me.

Curious if/how they plan to still allow for Boy Scout use of the same trail system.
Broncos will have the Right Away 😜
Sponsored