Sponsored

Install ideas for Panda Motorworks Power Module?

Cobrafang

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looking for install location and mounting undead for the power module. The video just shows it laying on the fuse box…..they provide plenty wire ties but wanted to see what others have done….especially so you can remove with out a trace. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cobrafang

Cobrafang

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok so I went ahead and drilled 4 small holes through the fuse box cover that allow two zip ties to pass thought the holders on the bottom on the module. I also went and purchased a spare fuse box cover so I can return to stock. 35 ish bucks from ford parts. So basically it sits right where Panda places it in their install video. I plan on getting some black silicon sealer to fill in the holes for dust/water protection. I will post a pick tomorrow.

Crash98

Wildtrak
First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just used velcro strips.

Morganstein

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking for install location and mounting undead for the power module. The video just shows it laying on the fuse box…..they provide plenty wire ties but wanted to see what others have done….especially so you can remove with out a trace. Thanks in advance!
I just used thick double sided tape. It's been on there for quite a while and hasn't moved yet.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Asking a question not related to your question.

Can you feel the performance difference?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cobrafang

Cobrafang

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I also have mounted the K&N cold air kit and the Panda power module, with the power module in race mode and the truck in sport mode with 2H yes...it is about a 50hp diff if you believe the numbers and dyno charts and I can feel it. But because I am MPG freak, I don't drive it around town in that mode, plus tires are so dang expensive. So back to power mode econ and bronco mode econ for grocery getting. :)

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Need to reinstall. Love the Panda.
So I also have mounted the K&N cold air kit and the Panda power module, with the power module in race mode and the truck in sport mode with 2H yes...it is about a 50hp diff if you believe the numbers and dyno charts and I can feel it. But because I am MPG freak, I don't drive it around town in that mode, plus tires are so dang expensive. So back to power mode econ and bronco mode econ for grocery getting. :)
Sponsored