2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks totally awesome....and mostly unneeded to be honest. I have a tacform mount and rarely even use it because of Android Auto, but in case I want to throw my phone/camera/etc. up there I did want something. But if you really need to have multiple devices up on your dash this is surely the coolest and most expensive way to do it 😜
the wireless charger in the bronco is a joke at 5W and I'd like to use the cubby for something else when in the wife's Bronco. I find my wife putting her phone up on a magnetic vent mount clip she has to then have the charging running to it. Besides, there is a charging port on the dash for this exact reason of mounting items to the BYODR. I'll end up buying her the 67 designs phone mount and arm and then I transfer my iPad mini setup off my truck for when we take her Bronco in the backcountry.
Sponsored

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

the wireless charger in the bronco is a joke at 5W and I'd like to use the cubby for something else when in the wife's Bronco. I find my wife putting her phone up on a magnetic vent mount clip she has to then have the charging running to it. Besides, there is a charging port on the dash for this exact reason of mounting items to the BYODR. I'll end up buying her the 67 designs phone mount and arm and then I transfer my iPad mini setup off my truck for when we take her Bronco in the backcountry.

is that charging port on lux only? couldn't figure out if it was on high package.

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't use cameras, radios or anything to mount in there. But, It's looks so awesome that I still want it just to see it while I drive my Bronco 😍

doccoch

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 1967 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't use cameras, radios or anything to mount in there. But, It's looks so awesome that I still want it just to see it while I drive my Bronco 😍
totally me - I hardwire in my radar detector and my dash cams - but this just looks so sweet

OP
OP
DubC

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks totally awesome....and mostly unneeded to be honest. I have a tacform mount and rarely even use it because of Android Auto, but in case I want to throw my phone/camera/etc. up there I did want something. But if you really need to have multiple devices up on your dash this is surely the coolest and most expensive way to do it 😜
Just wait until their accessories come out. You’ll never drop another dipping sauce on your lap again. 🤪

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They have a term for that in the Jeep world… “Jeep Jewelry”. I guess we have “Bronco Bling”

Last edited:

ultima785

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 Mustang, 2022 2-Door BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dudes on here buying $60k offroad vehicles they wont take off road arguing over an American Engineered, American made billet aluminum accessory being expensive.

Yes China can do it cheaper, yes you could do it cheaper... People whine all the time about Chinese factories and domestic minimum wages being unlivable and corporations ruining the world then refuse to buy something combatting all of those lol.

/endrant
JIIIIIINA

IMG_20211217_200229.gif

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got mine tonight and installed. Very nice and well worth the price imo. You can tell it is very well made. Ill get pics tomorrow when its light out.

OP
OP
DubC

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s my new setup. Traded out the RAM Mounts arm for a TackForm telescoping arm along with smaller ball adapters. Lighter weight and looks cleaner. Still no phone holder/charger since Belkin sent me a totally different item! Also got the mount for my Insta360 camera. It’s made by Rail Dogz and is really nice!

Ford Bronco Installed Archetype Racing BAM-BYOD Rail 1AAA25D8-7FAB-4CC5-9073-8C52757B98FC

Last edited:

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here’s my new setup. Traded out the RAM Mounts arm for a TackForm telescoping arm along with smaller ball adapters. Lighter weight and looks cleaner. Still no phone holder/charger since Belkin sent me a totally different item! Also got the mount for my Insta360 camera. It’s made by Rail Dogz and is really nice!

Ford Bronco Installed Archetype Racing BAM-BYOD Rail 1AAA25D8-7FAB-4CC5-9073-8C52757B98FC
Nice setup ,but you better take all that off if you ever visit San Francisco 30second life expectancy.
Sponsored